Thread: dead easy question

dead easy question

Here is an easy one for a change , can anyone give me the rough size of a 1kg container of black powder ? im looking at making a storage box and I need to size the sections to fit
    Cheers guys
    Roger
    List of toys CZ .22, CZ .17 HMR Varminter, .44 Remington BP revolver, a .223 Remington s/s Verminator and various Muzzle loaders and shot guns (hope the wife never reads this ) a Grumpy Wolfhound and a jack Russel that has a pathological hatred of rats

No, but I can give you this.......
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Quote Originally Posted by DedIdick View Post
    No, but I can give you this.......
    That, Sir, is one of the more useful posts to have put here over the last year. Thank you.

tac

Cheers thanks for that, it will save some time marking out
    List of toys CZ .22, CZ .17 HMR Varminter, .44 Remington BP revolver, a .223 Remington s/s Verminator and various Muzzle loaders and shot guns (hope the wife never reads this ) a Grumpy Wolfhound and a jack Russel that has a pathological hatred of rats

Bought my plywood from B&Q and took the measurements with me and got them to cut the bits on their super duper lazer saw bench
    Careful with that axe Eugene

I had problems finding the intumescent strip until I discovered you could buy intumescent door seals cheap on that auction site and cut the strip out of the plastic housing.

Quote Originally Posted by robinghewitt View Post
    I had problems finding the intumescent strip until I discovered you could buy intumescent door seals cheap on that auction site and cut the strip out of the plastic housing.
    I used some left over plastic draught excluder , the FLO was well impressed ( didnt tell him what it was )
    Careful with that axe Eugene