Thread: A.S.I Magnum-who has one?

A.S.I Magnum-who has one?

The rifle I had in my youth-the mighty Magnum Mine was purchased new from Manchester Airguns for my 14th Birthday At the time, I thought it was the absoloute business-it wasnt't untill it was put out of favour by the purchase of an HW35 that I realised just how agricultural it really was-harsh trigger and twanged like a Nashville barfly with a jaws harp
    However-I loved that little gun and did on occasion take the odd rabbit and crow with it When I traded it in at Jeffreys of Guildford against a new HW77, the gunsmith called me into the workshop to show me what it was reading on the chrono-just a shade under 18ft llb
    That was a standard spring-I can only assume it was dieseling badly or his chrono was knackered.

So-did anyone have one or indeed own one now and did you ever manage to tame it or make it shoot sweetly?

It funny-after shooting the finest target based PCP's that money can buy, I have a peverse desire to shoot one of these again
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Charlieboy has one of these. I sold it to him after I had a quick tinker with it after I got it. I am not a gamo fan at all. He was very happy with it and I think after he had an accident with the piston and bought a new one from Chambers it was running close to the limit with a spring that thought would not push it over the limit or make had to use.
    He will probably be along soon.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

morning ,

Just seen one of these pop up on gunstar, and not to expensive either which makes a change for that site!!!!!.

hope this is of some help.

cheers

Charlieboy