Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bell target - melbourne marksman

ooohhhhhh sounds like we may be getting a bit serious with this shooting lark - We will see how we do against Redhill Revolvers in the first leg next Thursday evening and hopefully bouyed up by a resounding thrashing of the Leicestershire Boys we will be eager to take our next premiership scalp

I wish.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    ooohhhhhh sounds like we may be getting a bit serious with this shooting lark - We will see how we do against Redhill Revolvers in the first leg next Thursday evening and hopefully bouyed up by a resounding thrashing of the Leicestershire Boys we will be eager to take our next premiership scalp

I wish.
    "I Wish",Gad Sir us Melbourne newbies are confident in your abilities to roundly thrash all-comers, "No negative waves man". ...mike...

Don't miss out...

Roll up! Roll Up!

Those looking to add some "new" equipment to their arsenal should make sure they come to the club on Thursday (7th), a well known collector will be in attendance with some goodies having decided to downsize his collection.

Collectors display

Thanks for the update Nick - Will be along tonight to see what beauties will be on display.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Thumbs up

Reminder: Tonight is the final practice before next Tuesday's return leg with Redhill Revolvers.