Took out the TX for its first proper hunting session and was well pleased. I zeroed it for about 20 yards then went on a good long rabbit stalking session.

I couldn't near what few rabbits were on the go today (my fault for being too noisy). I eventually reached the limit of my shoot and saw one lonesome rabbit standing near a gate that marks my shoot boundary. I stalked nice and low amongst some rushes and got to about 25 yeards. I couldn't go prone as the rushes were quite tall so I dropped to one knee and took aim. There was a slight side wind which I ignored as it was fluctuating so much. The rabbit was bolt upright, it knew something was up.

I took my time, waited for the wind to drop then fired. The Lazadome whacked the rabbit in the head with a power I found surpisingly strong for such a range. One bunny down. I was really impressed with the power compared to the old gasrammed Webley Tracker I have been using. Unfortunately there was very few rabbits on the go today bu maybe next time.

Sub Sea Sniper