Thread: Air Arms TX200HC review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Serberus Guest
    I also just bought a TX200 mk.III in .22.

I think I am in love with this gun, the trigger action is so sexily smooth and the gun just looks beautiful. It is incredibly accurate, (I have a Webley 3-9x40 scope attached) and so far I have only missed one shot in the two ratting sessions I have taken it out on.

The Stock is so well made and the gun is so well weighted that it just sits tight on may shoulder and hardly twitches at all, no matter how excited I get!

On the downside though, it is pretty heavy, however I would spent hours in the gym for this beauty, and it is pretty bearable for a couple of hours. The recoil is also pretty solid, but it is nothing out of the ordinary for Spring Rifles, and certainly not anything that an experienced shooter or a bit of practice can't handle. Also the loading slot is just left hanging, so its pretty easy for butterfingers like me to drop the pellet into the cavity. Some guns have a tray that makes reloading that much easier.

If I were you and looking for a Spring Rifle, I would definately go for the AirArms TX200 mk.III.
    Last edited by Serberus; 05-10-2005 at 01:49 PM.