Thread: Wanted: Baikal Makarov MP-654K Co2 pistol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wanted: Baikal Makarov MP-654K Co2 pistol

As per title please - thought I would try in here as the older ones are quite collectable now.

Would like a complete early one if possible but if you have any Makarov parts (tool, instructions, mags, seal kits, spares, balls etc - even the brown paper wrapping!) please get in touch.

Stupidly I sold mine back in 2006 - you could get them mail order back then for £60 at JSR's...

What's worse is I found the old ad for mine - £55 for this lot!

For sale: Complete Makarov .177 Co2 outfit including tuned MP-654K as follows. Official Brocock (JSR) Import Makarov PM-654K in black together with original hard box, paper wrappers, instruction book, bag of spare seals, original bag of copper coated balls and barrel tool. Less than 500 rounds fired. Pistol has had the magazine base screw modification to give a far more comfortable design with a flush fit rather than the bulky standard screw. The moving parts have also been carefully tuned as here to give a much smoother action:

http://makarov.com/MakTrigger.html

Overall in perfect working order and cosmetically almost as new. Also included is a genuine Russian Makarov 9mm leather hi-capacity holster that has been wet moulded to fit perfectly. See here for wet moulding: http://makarov.com/makacces.html

A genuine 9mm barrel tool is also included. To go with the pistol I am including 10 brand new Walther Co2 12g capsules and a brand new tin of Gamo .177 lead balls. Finally 5 Bisley targets. All ready to go! £55
    Last edited by felix gunner; 22-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle