Thread: Melbourne Marksmen Airgun Fayre this summer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What a good day out,so much better than the NMM arms fair and a lot less entrance money to see more airguns. with a lot of the guns up for sale at fair prices. l just had to buy the Setra, a big thank you to all who helped to put this together and l hope it becomes an annual event, with the RBL the richer by almost £700 well done to all.
    sorry l didn't see you Ed and l went around twice, l will not be seeing you at Malvern any more as we have now moved to Linconshire, but it was nice to see the BSA Light Pat in its case.
    regards
    Mick,

Blackrider is online now It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Fantastic result !
    So glad to be a part of it.. Roll on next year !

Brider.
    “An airgun or two”………

Poppy appeal

Hi All

The local agent for the Poppy appeal will be attending the club this Thurs evening and Chris will be presenting him/her with the cheque for the £700 raised on Sunday

Members and non members are invited - Chip butties for all at 9pm

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    What a good day out,so much better than the NMM arms fair and a lot less entrance money to see more airguns. with a lot of the guns up for sale at fair prices. l just had to buy the Setra, a big thank you to all who helped to put this together and l hope it becomes an annual event, with the RBL the richer by almost £700 well done to all.
    sorry l didn't see you Ed and l went around twice, l will not be seeing you at Malvern any more as we have now moved to Linconshire, but it was nice to see the BSA Light Pat in its case.
    regards
    Mick,
    Get some specs...I was along the wall opposite the entrance, Charlie was first in the row, Pete next (lots of C02 pistols) then me

Will miss our chats at the fleamarket mate, and comparing our finds, It won't seem the same ....you will have to let me know if there are any good'uns where you are now...I am up for a 4 hour drive just to get there early and beat you to a bargain (for once!).

That said, at least I might find more at Malvern now

All the best mate, hope you had a trouble free relocation, and meet some interesting types in your new home.

All the very best,

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Get some specs...I was along the wall opposite the entrance, Charlie was first in the row, Pete next (lots of C02 pistols) then me

Will miss our chats at the fleamarket mate, and comparing our finds, It won't seem the same ....you will have to let me know if there are any good'uns where you are now...I am up for a 4 hour drive just to get there early and beat you to a bargain (for once!).

That said, at least I might find more at Malvern now

All the best mate, hope you had a trouble free relocation, and meet some interesting types in your new home.

All the very best,

Eddie
    Hi Ed
    l must take these specs back and tell them they don't work. l spoke to Charlie and Karl perharps you where in the loo when l walked past.
    yes l too are going to miss our chats that was one of the highlights of Malvern, at least its one less to compeat against for the bargains
    we had a trouble free move in the end and have setteled in well, l have not been able to go anywhere at the moment apart from B&Q to many jobs to do.
    anyway good luck at Malvern in the future mate.
    regards,
    Mick.