Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
What a good day out,so much better than the NMM arms fair and a lot less entrance money to see more airguns. with a lot of the guns up for sale at fair prices. l just had to buy the Setra, a big thank you to all who helped to put this together and l hope it becomes an annual event, with the RBL the richer by almost £700 well done to all.
sorry l didn't see you Ed and l went around twice, l will not be seeing you at Malvern any more as we have now moved to Linconshire, but it was nice to see the BSA Light Pat in its case.
regards
Mick,
Get some specs...I was along the wall opposite the entrance, Charlie was first in the row, Pete next (lots of C02 pistols) then me

Will miss our chats at the fleamarket mate, and comparing our finds, It won't seem the same ....you will have to let me know if there are any good'uns where you are now...I am up for a 4 hour drive just to get there early and beat you to a bargain (for once!).

That said, at least I might find more at Malvern now

All the best mate, hope you had a trouble free relocation, and meet some interesting types in your new home.

All the very best,

Eddie