Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Marksmen Airgun Fayre this summer

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prewar View Post
    I just heard there will be a .25 bsa improved model d for sale at the fair. please dont pm me its not mine and it wont be for sale before the day
    Wow that won't be for sale long, the Edster will be attempting to sell a kidney as I type to fund that one .

It seems Mally (the mega wooly) Ally is forcing Kenny (formerly Hairy Dog) to sleep in the bath during our stay in the Premier Inn the night before Melbourne. I think the truth of the matter is Kenny has made sexual advances and Mally's taking no chances . God only knows what'll be going on in JohnBaz and Briders room that night although I'm sure there will eventually be a fetish DVD for sale recording that nights events .

I can see the DVD title of Steel Towns gruesome twosome now .

The too Johns do BRUM
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    I'll be bringing a number of Walther pistols MIck, SSP and good old LP53's(boxed) plus a couple of Webleys
    We have plenty of tables paid for and it's all looking like it's going to be a good day out
    John
    Hi John
    will there be any tables left? I've just tried to help out some old codger who's always pleading poverty by suggesting I go halves with him on his table and for my efforts I've been called tight,so if you do have a spare table I will have it please cheers Graham

Quote Originally Posted by grezoor View Post
    Hi John
    will there be any tables left? I've just tried to help out some old codger who's always pleading poverty by suggesting I go halves with him on his table and for my efforts I've been called tight,so if you do have a spare table I will have it please cheers Graham

Old codger..? Tight.?. Can't think who that can be,Graham......??

Pete.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Wow that won't be for sale long, the Edster will be attempting to sell a kidney as I type to fund that one .

It seems Mally (the mega wooly) Ally is forcing Kenny (formerly Hairy Dog) to sleep in the bath during our stay in the Premier Inn the night before Melbourne. I think the truth of the matter is Kenny has made sexual advances and Mally's taking no chances . God only knows what'll be going on in JohnBaz and Briders room that night although I'm sure there will eventually be a fetish DVD for sale recording that nights events .

The too Johns do BRUM
    Wot yer lyke Gary !

Sorting gear for the Fayre now !
    Not too much in the way of Shootaz but a few nice scopes, Maxpedition bags, retro camo jackets and rucsacs, a Barbour Endurance jacket, Binoculars, knives and all manner of interesting bit and pieces.
    Also got a few nice pieces of fishing gear which might interest a few Guys so all in all me n JB should be able to fill our Table with some decent kit ?

See you soon.

ATB,

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Dont know if there's any interest but just thought of a left hand Laminated Camo (Boyd) stock for a CZ Ami 452 which is quite nice ! It would suit both .22LR or 17HMR caliber Rimfire and is in excellent condition !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by grezoor View Post
    Hi John
    Hi Graham
    No problem. Chris has enough stuff to fill 4 tables so if short you can have one of his

I will make sure there is one for you

I think we have now sold 11 or 12 tables plus Chris will have plenty of stock to sell as well

I also think Roger Naul may wish to come and sell some of his early Airsporters so there should be plenty of interesting old guns for sale

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

edbear2 Guest
    Nope...Although I had fun with the one Chris kindly lent me last time up, I prefer .22 as a shooting tool in 45" IMD flavour...and all my stuff gets shot!

My favourite gun at the mo' is the pitted old 43" IMD I brought up last time, won't win any beauty contests but is one of the best prewar guns I have ever owned on the range..you can have a blat with it mate when I see you as it will be what I will be using for the bell target vintage shoot on the day

Not long now....

ATB, Ed

Hi Graham
    No problem. Chris has enough stuff to fill 4 tables so if short you can have one of his

I think we have now sold 11 or 12 tables plus Chris will have plenty of stock to sell as well

I also think Roger Naul may wish to come and sell some of his early Airsporters so there should be plenty of interesting old guns for sale

ATB
    John
    Thanks John

I didn't want to share my treasures with Pete's old tat anyway
    cheers Graham

The too Johns do BRUM
    Far be it from me to try to lower the tone of your post Gary ( As if ! ) I'm sure that as long as Kenny sleeps on his back he'll be safe.

ATB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Nope...Although I had fun with the one Chris kindly lent me last time up, I prefer .22 as a shooting tool in 45" IMD flavour...and all my stuff gets shot!

My favourite gun at the mo' is the pitted old 43" IMD I brought up last time, won't win any beauty contests but is one of the best prewar guns I have ever owned on the range..you can have a blat with it mate when I see you as it will be what I will be using for the bell target vintage shoot on the day

Not long now....

ATB, Ed
    You do surprise me Ed, thought you'd fancy at least one in your collection, see your point though. All ours get shot as well. Like you I cannot see the point owning air rifles that don't get used. The BSA you mention mate, is that the one with the mint almost unused internals ???? Didn't you pick it up at the Brum arms fayre earlier last year after walking past it a few times ?? Love to have a blat mate, twould be an honour in fact . Have to admit would like to own a .25 BSA myself, see what the price is first. Try and not get knocked down in the rush either.

Mally and I are getting special wooden/glass frames made for this weekend as well, to frame any empty beer glasses in case the Steel Town Gruesome Twosome (Brider and GoldenknackersJB) dig deep and get a round of ale in . Such a rare event needs to be commemorated afterall. Canny (tightfisted) Yorkshiremen are not easily parted from their coins. Short arms deep pockets ye know .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post
    Far be it from me to try to lower the tone of your post Gary ( As if ! ) I'm sure that as long as Kenny sleeps on his back he'll be safe.

ATB, Mick
    If you knew Kenny like Mally and me do you'd understand fully how we feel Mick . He needs to be treated with complete and total caution . We're actually hoping he takes a ''SPECIAL liking'' to Goldenknackers or Brider . He's their problem then . Have you heard the phrases ANY HOLES A GOAL, ANY PORT IN A STORM or DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT. Well they all originate from Kenny's mouth . THATS WHY HE'S IN THE BATH or the gruesome twosomes room . He's bringing a £1000 wedge to spend as well. So he may even attempt to proposition the two Yorkshiremen, he's heard they are available, AT A PRICE .

Question

Hi Graham

ATB
    John
    I hope there will be room on the bring & buy for my 2/3 guns,, atb, ...mike...

If you knew Kenny like Mally and me do you'd understand fully how we feel Mick . He needs to be treated with complete and total caution . We're actually hoping he takes a ''SPECIAL liking'' to Goldenknackers or Brider . He's their problem then . Have you heard the phrases ANY HOLES A GOAL, ANY PORT IN A STORM or DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT. Well they all originate from Kenny's mouth . THATS WHY HE'S IN THE BATH or the gruesome twosomes room . He's bringing a £1000 wedge to spend as well. So he may even attempt to proposition the two Yorkshiremen, he's heard they are available, AT A PRICE .
    Kenny is not gay he is too friggin ugly even for Gayness
    If he was though it would be no good running from him cos he races greyhounds and you know how fast they are

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    I hope there will be room on the bring & buy for my 2/3 guns,, atb, ...mike...

Yes plenty of room for your rifles Mike

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Yes plenty of room for your rifles Mike

ATB
    John
    How many tables we got now....10/11/12 ?

John.
    “An airgun or two”………