Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rossendale Bell Target - Now every Thursday night!

Lambs to the slaughter if JG has got his Model 50 (with barrel feathers) and his Davy Crockett hat on !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Lambs to the slaughter if JG has got his Model 50 (with barrel feathers) and his Davy Crockett hat on !
    This I have to see. 'Dick Turpin' with his spirit of B.T. shooting 1970's Original model 50 versus the Chuckle 'Wilson' Brothers ("from you to me" - plus postage) and their matching, yes, matching Steyrs.
    Actually the Chuckle Brothers were triplets but the good looking intelligent one went to Glasgow University. He's in a glass jar on a shelf.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    the Chuckle 'Wilson' Brothers ("from you to me" - plus postage) and their matching, yes, matching Steyrs. ATB
    Ian
    They spoke highly of you in your absence last night I. J. ( they said something about you're the right height to hold the new illuminated bell target I think)

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    They spoke highly of you in your absence last night I. J. ( they said something about you're the right height to hold the new illuminated bell target I think)

ATB
    Mike.
    I'm surprised you can understand the squeaks and chattering between them and their strange bodily gestures.

ATB
    Ian

p.s. I was at the club last night but, as usual, sat quietly minding my own business (and watching my back) in the corner.

I'm surprised you can understand the squeaks and chattering between them and their strange bodily gestures.

ATB
    Ian

p.s. I was at the club last night but, as usual, sat quietly minding my own business (and watching my back) in the corner.
    The language course was long and involved (hence my recent absence from shooting) but I feel it was worth it - do you want to appoint me official translator?

p.s. I noticed the "Godfather" pose - back to the wall, facing the door with 2 "button men " wearing Armani suits with suspicious bulges under their armpits vetting everyone who came in...
    ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

p.s. I noticed the "Godfather" pose - back to the wall, facing the door with 2 "button men " wearing Armani suits with suspicious bulges under their armpits vetting everyone who came in...
    ATB
    Mike.

You should be very careful Mike otherwise you may wake up with a horses head, or a Findus Lasagne as we now call it, on your pillow.

ATB
    Ian

You should be very careful Mike otherwise you may wake up with a horses head, or a Findus Lasagne as we now call it, on your pillow.

ATB
    Ian
    Mmmm.......Shergar and pasta with Dolmio sauce....bellissima

Your offer to translate at the individual match this Thursday could be very helpful Mike!

Please note the match last month was a knock-out match, but the match this time is an individual match and so every competitor shoots two rounds of 5 shots with the total of the two scores to count.

As last time, a sudden death shoot-off will determine the result in the event of a tie.

Good luck everybody!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I went to Rivi yesterday and the (unsubstantiated) rumour is that the Wilson twins complete with matching Steyr LG1's are scheduled to attend on Thurs for the bell target match.

TC1 is not sure whether to stay away and avoid the incomprehensible chattering and "strange bodily gestures", but then he is easily intimidated these days - just mention bag of sugar and watch his reaction.

Go on Bob try it

ATB
    MIke.

P.S. I'm now the proud owner of a serial pre-owned Tau7 so John will be coming with mucho dinero in his sweaty paw to relieve you of an FWB C10 or whatever. Should be an interesting negotiation.

P.S. I'm now the proud owner of a serial pre-owned Tau7 so John will be coming with mucho dinero in his sweaty paw to relieve you of an FWB C10 or whatever. Should be an interesting negotiation.
    Theres no 'negotiations'. John (FAT STIG) shoots the pistol and starts to slaver.
    Bob starts counting the folding stuff. End of. Like a lamb to the slaughter (but is IS a FWB. )

That poor Tau 7 must be a hot potato gun. 6 owners in as many weeks. You can re-fill it you know.

ATB
    TC1

You can re-fill it you know.

ATB
    TC1
    Don't need to yet - still on original cartridge from Brno...

May I politely ask all Rivi members attending RMTC as visitors this Thurs, or any other evening, to wear their club badges. As funny as it was we dont want a repeat of the 'Oliver Twist incident'.

ATB
    Twin badge Jones.

May I politely ask all Rivi members attending RMTC as visitors this Thurs, or any other evening, to wear their club badges.

ATB
    Twin badge Jones.
    Do we get free soup if we do??

Do we get free soup if we do??
    I used to work in a soup kitchen for the homeless - me being the caring, thoughtful, compassionate, kind, benevolent, sympathetic and modest person that I am.
    That was until the end of the first night when, at closing, I shouted:
    "COME ON! SOME OF US HAVE A HOME TO GO TO!"

That was until the end of the first night when, at closing, I shouted:
    "COME ON! SOME OF US HAVE A HOME TO GO TO!"

You really know how to win friends and endear yourself to people don't you I.J.????

ATB
    Mike