Thread: Couple of Relums for sale

Couple of Relums for sale

Maybe not the best time to post this after Chris's thread but here goes anyway!!
    With a change in employment circumstances I am having to sell off a few 'assets' and the Relums are part of the clearance sadly.
    First is a Telly 'junior' which is the shorter action and barrel version in .22. This has been reblued by Colin at MAG and comes with a Protek single spring conversion. It is also supplied with a Metura piston seal conversion which has never been fitted. Now the rifle itself will need a cocking link screw so is not currently in working condition but what you will get is a lovely example of this oft misunderstood marque! The gun will come with a set of BSA 1'' scope mounts ready for a scope to be fitted. Looking for £50 and would much prefer face to face however postage will certainly be considered.

Next is a Tornado. This again will need a cocking arm screw to make it usable again. This is your standard slim stocked version in .22 and will come with a new unused standard piston seal kit. There are no open sights included with this gun but would make a good project as there is no rust on the metalwork anywhere.
    Looking for £30 for this but would do the pair for £70 if someone were to buy the two. TORNADO SOLD.

Photos for anyone who would like them will be sent via email.

Many thanks, Jon.

ps If someone buys both I will include a padded case and all the spares and springs I can find for the guns.
    Last edited by Odjick29; 03-02-2013 at 02:30 PM.

hi jon, pics please to
    d.ratcliffe366@btinternet.com
    atvb
    dean

if youll post I'll take the tornado

Big Bad Bear I will get the photos over to you this evening if that is ok?
    Shaun, postage should be ok, I will look into costs and stuff, never posted out before!! Get back to you later this evening.
    Cheers, jon.

it would be best to take the action out of the stock to post I believe.
    Last edited by shaun1978; 31-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.

I have been searching for info on this for ages now. It would seem that Royal Mail are the only way to legally send an air rifle but they only take boxes up to 61cm. If this is the case the Tornado is much longer even out of it's stock. I will keep searching though or if someone has experience they would care to share I would be very grateful.

have a look at interparcel or shiply mate, if not its not a problem...