Thread: Fwb sport 124 mk 1-2 or 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From memory, all sub-30,000 serial FWB Sports were Mk1s. I think there was a thread a few years ago that went into this question, if anyone can dig it up?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

What I should have said earlier was that 'some' of the early Mark 1's were fitted with wrap around front sights, not all. It is thought that these wrap arounds were left over from the Model 150. All Mark 1's were fitted with plastic triggers initially, but due to breakage a lot of these were replaced with metal triggers.
    As Danny 'Garvin' states, an in depth thread about the above can be found in the archives.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ap+front+sight
    Last edited by Herpquest; 04-02-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Just wondering if any kind member could put up a pic of the wrap around sight so we know what we are looking for?
    Regards Neil

Quote Originally Posted by DRUMMERBOY View Post
    Just wondering if any kind member could put up a pic of the wrap around sight so we know what we are looking for?
    Regards Neil
    You have e-mail with pics Neil.
    Regards, Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    You have e-mail with pics Neil.
    Regards, Eric
    You can easy see how this part of the forum is called gentlemans corner, as it is second to none, a big thankyou to Eric from a pleased Drummerboy.
    Kindest Regards Neil

Thanks Gentelmen, for all your help now where do we get this sight and is there any chance at all of it being ordered but id rather get a secondhand one?
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by DRUMMERBOY View Post
    Thanks Gentelmen, for all your help now where do we get this sight and is there any chance at all of it being ordered but id rather get a secondhand one?
    Neil
    There was a set of FWB sights on here very recently not sure what sort nor if sold but they were reasonably priced at 40 quid.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

I've got an FWB 124 sport serial no 44392. Its something I'll never sell on.