I bought one of these last week after reading the poor reviews but it was at a good price and I love the look of the rifle (it's the only break barrell I like the look of)

Build quality is great, accuracy is pretty good up to 20 yards which is fine for what I want it for, and I'm sure will get better with practice.

It looks gorgeous, it breaks nicely and doesn't feel graunchy like some others.

The only thing that disappoints is the trigger, it has too long a travel, and you just hold your breath and try and keep the gun on target till it releases. It doesn't seem to release predictably and does cause a bit of stress when firing. I've tried adjusting the trigger tension and it makes no difference whatsoever from tight to nearly screwed all the way out.

I'm not too bothered as I bought it on looks and it's still fun for a no effort self contained rifle when I'm not in the mood for going down the local shop to fill up my pcp and if I want something that hits the target every time without trying then I just revert back to my s200

In short if the trigger was predictable and more pleasant to use then this would be an awesome gun.

I rate it great as it is though