Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodgy Pole - Diamond Geezer - Nurek

mmajstruk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Winchester
    My thanks go out to all the other UK participants, and in no particular order, Marek, Milk McTruck, Kasia, Arctic and the one chap who i was talking to on the first evening with Milk who's name now escapes me.
    Reporter from Airguns.pl. Unfortunately he become sick and was no able to be on party.
    His name is Radek Baturo. Nick "Killer"

Hi guys

Just to add to Gary's thread.

Many thanks to everyone in Poland for the warm welcome, fantastic hospitality, wonderful surroundings and all that endless supply of food, drinks and vodka *groan*!.

Piotr for his patience, his endless help and for all his hard work in organising the trip. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him. Even when it came down to our shopping trips, my ride out on the day we left and the endless translation he had to endure.

As Gary says, he really is a Diamond Geezer

Thanks also to Bert for driving us around without a complaint. Nurek and the organisers for inviting us and thanks also to all the competitors for making us feel so welcome.

We will be there in April for the next event, you can be sure of that!

Book yourselves and your families in guys, you will be guaranteed to have a fantastic time.

Sammie
    Sammie Cooper

Thank you Sammie. Hubert is very happy with his CO2 positol... and says thanks again.

Here are some dates for this and next year HFT/FT events in Morsko in Poland (not 100% confirmed, so you can all start planning):

Autumn 2005 Morsko - 15th to 18th Sept 2005 (unfortunately this clashes with this years World FT Championships at Weston Park)

Spring 2006 Morsko - 20th to 23rd April 2005

(Possible FT/HFT World Champs 2006 in Morsko 24th – 27th August 2006)

Autumn 2005 Morsko - 21st to 24th Sept 2006

I am not 100% sure if I will be attending (depending on my family circumstances) but I can provide contacts and more details for those interested.

Thanks again.

Piotr

This dates are 100% confirmed. Hotel Morsko and other one nearly was reserved at this dates.
    Marek
    Polish Field Target Association
    www.pfta.pl www.wemar.pl