Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morsko event - results

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

Looks a right belter of a place for an air rifle comp.

Here is an easier way to view the photos I took, there are 4 albums (!). The best way is to go for the "View slideshow" option and sit back with a beer while they run through automatically. I think they also fit the screen better. You can hit F11 to the the Full Screen view (hit it again to cancel).

Album 1
    Album 2
    Album 3
    Album 4

Right now they are saying unavailable but they were there just now!

Keith

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Road Runner
    Here is an easier way to view the photos I took, there are 4 albums (!). The best way is to go for the "View slideshow" option and sit back with a beer while they run through automatically. I think they also fit the screen better. You can hit F11 to the the Full Screen view (hit it again to cancel).

Album 1
    Album 2
    Album 3
    Album 4

Right now they are saying unavailable but they were there just now!

Keith
    Excellent Keith,i enjoyed looking at those.Maybe your trip over this year will be looked back on as a little recon for a British HFT invasion next year

You could be closer to the mark than you think! I was in Ebern, Germany, for an FT event (the German International Open) in 2003 and then in 2004 they held the FT World Championship there. This year was the 5th/6th meeting at Morsko. It was bigger than the last and a bit of a dry run I believe for larger things! My guess is they might have the FT World Champs there next year and if they do I believe it will also include the first HFT World Champs ...... It could be the biggest airgun get-together ever - they have integrated the sports over there in the same organisation and I think that bodes well for their future. We could learn from them?

I see the server is working again, I still like to see them!

Keith

Gary C Guest
    If anybody is interested we could get a bunch of cheap flights, hire a minibus and visit Aushwitz and Krakow before competing.

Remember, you can get a wood anywhere, it's the people that make it special.

Originally posted by Gary C
    Remember, you can get a wood anywhere, it's the people that make it special.
    You are right and that is a good idea for next time - now we have seen how good it can be .... and the language wasn't much problem at the shoot. And most Poles these days can speak a little English (shame on us for our general linguistic expertise though!).

Incidentally - E111's - they all expired at end-Dec 2004. Saw this in the Post Office yesterday, need new ones for this year and EHIC's - European Health Insurance Cards - to be sent to recent E111 applicants, it says.

Keith