Thread: Hw45 h.weihrauch

Question Hw45 h.weihrauch

Hello.

I have a HW45 .22, I have not used it for ages. I got it out and fired a hand full of pellets the other day, it is still shooting nice tight groupings. So the gun is perfectly servicable.
    However I dont think I'm going to get any further use out of it and have decided I want to sell it. I cannot find anywhere to sell it though and I have no idea what its worth.
    Can anyone advise me A. how much its worth, and B. where I can legally sell it please?

Many thanks in advance

You can sell on here once you have done a few posts.
    In the meantime Gunstar is worth a look.

Over 18

Quote Originally Posted by BOILING POINT View Post
    Hello.

I have a HW45 .22, I have not used it for ages. I got it out and fired a hand full of pellets the other day, it is still shooting nice tight groupings. So the gun is perfectly servicable.
    However I dont think I'm going to get any further use out of it and have decided I want to sell it. I cannot find anywhere to sell it though and I have no idea what its worth.
    Can anyone advise me A. how much its worth, and B. where I can legally sell it please?

Many thanks in advance
    You can advertise it for sale and sell it legally almost anywere (the well known auction site does not allow them) Gunstar or Gun Trader maybe.
    Just Make certain the buyer is over 18 ! and not a prohibited person (section 21)

Hello,

Many thanks for the replies. I had googled and found out why I couldnt see or use the sales section, I didnt want to post for the sake of posting just to get my post count up, as the rule is probably in place for a reason.
    I will look in to the sites you guys have mentioned as well as use this site in the upcoming future.
    I also have an Air Arms S200 that I do use quite a bit so I might put a new thread up with some pictures of it, showing its custom paint and attachments. I always enjoy viewing other peoples personalised items.

Many thanks once again.

I'd use it again a few times. You might just fall back in love with it.
    I made a huge mistake back in the early nineties selling mine.
    Always regretted it!
    Bought another in 2010. Love it and this one is a keeper FOREVER.
    I love these big, bruising, solid pistols. Accurate and stacks of character.

If you do decide to sell, try it on here. No-one's going to feel you're taking advantage. And, if it's a nice gun, at least a nice, fellow BBS member will be getting it.

Value, dependant on condition? I'm no expert, but £100 to £140? Ish, chaps?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!