Thread: Ultra rare vintage BSA part on the bay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    edbear2 Guest

Ultra rare vintage BSA part on the bay

I thought I would be a gent and share the chances of winning this, as I don't need one...item number 330868674157.

Don't forget to say thank you for this heads up if you are the lucky one at the head of the stampede

(as the seller rightly says.....you will never see another one!!!).

ATB, Ed

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    I thought I would be a gent and share the chances of winning this, as I don't need one...item number 330868674157.

Don't forget to say thank you for this heads up if you are the lucky one at the head of the stampede

ATB, Ed
    Bloody ell Edster £95. Bet it goes at that price as well. Guy selling sounds a wee bit shady to me by the way he worded the auction description IMHO re the serial number.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

He plucks the dates for his stuff out of thin air.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    He plucks the dates for his stuff out of thin air.

I take it from comments on here the seller is already known to members Danny.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    I take it from comments on here the seller is already known to members Danny.
    Yes, Gary. He is listed as a dealer on Gunstar yet offers to send post-War airguns direct to buyers (illegal for dealers) and uses descriptions like "ultra-rare" or "you'll never see one for sale again" for common or garden rifles.

I've never dealt with him so as far as I know he is harmless, but various things about his selling style ring alarm bells...

He was on here for a little while before the mods rumbled him as a dealer, which wasn't hard since he used the same name he uses to trade on Gunstar...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Yes, Gary. He is listed as a dealer on Gunstar yet offers to send post-War airguns direct to buyers (illegal for dealers) and uses descriptions like "ultra-rare" or "you'll never see one for sale again" for common or garden rifles.

I've never dealt with him so as far as I know he is harmless, but various things about his selling style ring alarm bells...

He was on here for a little while before the mods rumbled him as a dealer, which wasn't hard since he used the same name he uses to trade on Gunstar...
    Heard the name mentioned on other forums to Danny, but thanks for the heads up. I'm still fairly new to actual collecting so that is valuable info, certainly worth remembering and watching out for.

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post

ATB, Ed
    If you go on gunstar you can buy it right now without bidding on Flea/bay.

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I wonder if that is our friend Jason Millar again?
    If you drop down to the 'contact' details, you will see, according to the email address, that's exactly who it is.

The feedback alone is worth reading!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS