Thread: Tuning options for Webley Vulcan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    www.air-rifle-tuning.com

plus a nice new trigger upgrade from

www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk

that should sort you right out - !
    The trigger upgrade seems worth doing - I certainly like the improvement it has made to my Vulcan. Depending on the Mark, you may have to make a slight alteration to the stock when you fit the new trigger. It is easy to do and cannot be seen externally. When you come to install the action with the new trigger fitted, you will see where you need to remove a little woodwork if necessary.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks everyone for your input. I have looked on Chambers and the Countrystore and all your listed mods are their from spring guides, top hats and trigger kits. I am tempted to fit the lot but at £100 it is the same as I paid for the rifle in 1996 would you fine knowledgeable people say it was worth it or is one mod better than others? I have polished the trigger and that really rekindled my love for the rifle. I do plan to have a go at making a new stock for it soon as this one has split and just doesn't fit very well.