Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA fields , whats going on here

Arrow AA fields , whats going on here

just open a new tin of AA fields 5.51 ( usually brill ) to find that a quarter of the tin is damage ( bent skirts ) and wait for it , i have counted out at least a dozen H&N FTT looking pellets ( identical ) from the same tin .
    what the hells going on

they are made by different companies Handle & Natterman ? and JSB , so how can this happen .

Darren .

Northernspark Guest
    You didn't buy them from the car boot sale did you?

Never had a problem with AAf in 5.52 myself

Steve

no no no , a reputable air gun dealer . first tin , seen like this .
    just strange the completey two different kinds of pellets in the same tin .

youngone Guest
    Car boot sale ha
    did you not see the thread earlier about air arms pellets being poor im sure they're sort the prob out soon

roblade is offline Time for a coffee........;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngone
    Car boot sale ha
    did you not see the thread earlier about air arms pellets being poor
    air arms poor??? at the price the retailers charge for the pellets i dont think so LOL

but it does seem that the quality between air arms pellets and JSB pellets is very suprising considering they are produced BY JSB.

similar problem happend to me saturday when i bought a new tin of airm arms field i have never seen so much swarf (crap or whatever it is) in the back side of a pellet, i dont like doing work i dont need to but this is the first time i have ever washed and lubed a tin of pellets.

come on guys sort things out! we pay enough for the AA sticky lable
    think that covers the moan about AA and now to cover the post....

would it be at all possible that two tins were dropped at some stage between air arms and your retailer? (i know i have dropped a couple of different boxes of nuts (m3/m4) at the same time LOL always end up with a few of the other in with each LOL)

ROB
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) the bunnies are coming!
    (")_(") THE BUNNIES ARE COMING!!!!!

to spring? or not to spring? that is the question. oh sod it get them both!!!!

DJP Guest
    AA Field have been dodgy for a while now. The last few tins of 177s that I've had have been poorly made (bad mould marks and swarf still attached) as well as a high percentage of damaged ones in the tin.

I hope they get it sorted soon - they're my fave when they're as they should be.

Just buy Superdome.Always first class condition and accuracy and cheaper too.
    Graham
    Designer of BASC Logo

JSB Exact, top quality pellet, similar to AA Fiels but much better finnish (smooth and clean with an almost invisible seem) , consistant quality and about a quid cheeper Than AA's from www.airammo.com

Harry Spillett Guest
    As mentioned on a previous post i have just bought a couple of tins of 5.52s that seem to be more like 5.6! they are a much firmer fit in the breech and shoot compleatly different to every other tin i have used. I have e-mailed Air Arms to see if they can shed any light on this.

H

Gary C Guest
    Just to re-iterate a point made by both Tony Belas and Bill Sanders.

Air Rifle manufacturers must put in very strong spam filters otherwise they get creamed. Please - if you don't get a reply PHONE because they will not have got your mail.

Re. AA fields.
    Unless you send the pellets in, or pics and batch numbers, AA can't help. And believe me they want this sorted as much as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by manxteddy
    Just buy Superdome.Always first class condition and accuracy and cheaper too.
    Graham

In your rifle maybe...they were good in my Chinese Lion up to 20 Yds but in my PCP they're a pile of poo.
    Chap at the club field tested some out of his springer last Sunday, after 20Yds they all tumbled.

Rceived my Jsb's from airammo today and they were really well packed and arrived in perfect condition.. all this with free postage. top company. But my luck being as it is, I got a tin from the box to show a friend the quality of theese pellets and buqqer me I dropped the tin on my kitcheon floor.......

all the way from Scotland without a scratch and don't even get out of my house before their dammaged

But in all seriousness top company and come highly recommended with goods very well packed an quick delivery time...

Thanks Air Ammo and I sadly say by by AA field

Young_Gun Guest
    Tin after tin of AA's that my Dad bought from BAR came out with at least 50 most of the time 50+ pellets with damaged skirts etc.
    We use Daystates now

Mike H Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Gun
    Tin after tin of AA's that my Dad bought from BAR came out with at least 50 most of the time 50+ pellets with damaged skirts etc.
    We use Daystates now
    Thats only because SteveH gets the kids to sift through them and remove the bad ones before you get to buy them
    Mike.

Young_Gun Guest
    Nope.
    We buy the Daystates from BAR aswell
    More accurate in my gun aswell