Thread: HW100k with scope AND bipod, recommend me a case/slip ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HW100k with scope AND bipod, recommend me a case/slip ?

Hi,
    Can any HW100k owners recommend me a slip or preferably a hard case that will nicely fit my gun with scope and bipod attached ?

Just fitted my Harris bipod now i cant zip up my slip. Dont want to have to keep removing it so if you have the same setup and a nice fitting case/slip let me know. Budget is £100 maximum, but would prefer less tho lol

Any input appreciated

Thanks Rich
    if it isnt text speak, and is readable stop moaning ffs !

Garlands,,,,

,,,, Choice of black or camo. Plenty of room and external pockets for other items. Internal gun straps. Shoulder and back-pack straps for carrying. Very well made. Very reasonably priced too

hth

Chris

An AIM rifle bag is the best. It is slightly over your budget but you can get everything in it and you can leave your bi-pod attached to the rifle. Very well made and has some very clever features, highly recommended.
    Hawke Tac 30 4.5-14 * 42mm ~ Harris 9-13" Swivel non notched bipod ~ Hawke LRF 600 - Tracer 400 Tactical ~ Nitesite Viper ~ Daystate Airwolf .177 ~ Sportsmatch mounts ~ Hugget Shroud + Belita Moderator ~ Aim Drag Bag

Quote Originally Posted by captain_gatso View Post
    An AIM rifle bag is the best. It is slightly over your budget but you can get everything in it and you can leave your bi-pod attached to the rifle. Very well made and has some very clever features, highly recommended.
    Couldn't agree more, an absolute gem of a bag - you wouldn't regret buying one
    Weihrauch HW97K - MTC Viper 10x44: Weihrauch HW98 - MTC Viper 10x44 : Weihrauch HW100S - Nikko Platinum Nighteater 6-24x56

I had one of these for the same set-up and still have it. Cheap enough: http://mobile.uttings.co.uk/Product/...inator-gunbag/

.22LR CZ452; .22 Hornet CZ527
    Tikka T3 Varmint .223; .204 Ruger CZ527 Varmint;
    6.5 Creed Bergara B14 HMR

Another vote for the AIM drag bag. As said its over your budget but spending the extra will be well worth it. Hard wearing, multiple carry options and will keep your rifle as well protected as a cheaper low end hard case.