I got my first Gat gun when I was 14 unbeknown to my parents I bought it from a lad at school. I cringe when I think back to the thing we used to get upto with that pistol my love of all things gun related started before I can remember so my mum tells me anything I could hold in a similar fashion would see me running round the house shouting BANG BANG at anything in my way. But both my parents steadfastly refused to allow me any type of air gun. So I rebelled and got them anyway it is only now at the ripe age of 32 that they know how many guns I had before I bought my first air rifle a Webley Vulcan with my first wage packet when I was 16 which I still own. I went off shooting shortly after that untill a few years later my best friend from school started shooting and rekindles my interest. I am now up to nine guns from a Webley Tempest from 83 no box unfortunately, to a 223 centerfire. I used to try and justifie ever new rifle purchase to myself with the notion that each new gun had a perticular job and it was only the other day whilst reading a similar thred about rifle collectors that I thought " that's me!" So now it has come to pass I have embraced the collector in me and I'm no longer kidding myself about the need for another gun. I just say to myself " screw it. I WANT it," and ill save to make it happen. The only thing now is I need a bigger safe. Oh we'll that's my story. All the best. Hal