Thread: What's mean a stamp Hull Cartridge weihurach????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Both my Weihrauchs have not got the Hull cartridge stamp, admittedly the HW80 is 2nd hand but I bought the HW97K from a well known dealer (Sportsman Gun Centre) last year for £292.00 brand spanking new and kicking out just under 11.5ftlb with a year warrantee and great service, I have since put a tuning kit in and the internals were spot on for a standard gun, none of this chopped spring stuff you hear about just a well put together gun, don't understand all the worrying about if something goes wrong, what can go wrong - a spring snap?? big deal, it would cost more to send the thing back to hull cartridge then replace it yourself.

Tell your mate not to worry, all the Hull Cartridge snobs at the range should keep there opinions to themselves as they obviously don't know what they are chatting about....just enjoy your gun and shooting.
    1970 FWB 300 - FWB 127 Sport - HW80 1983 - 1984 HW77K - HW30S - HW35 - AIRMASTERS 77FTS
    TX200 Mk2 .22 - TX200 Mk2 .177 - TX200SR Mk1 .177 Walnut - PROSPORT.177

By the time hull cartridge have got your gun repaired, you will be too old to shoot it anyway.

As mentioned, spares are readily available, and any semi competent diy'er can strip / repair an hw springer.