Thread: HW100k with scope AND bipod, recommend me a case/slip ?

HW100k with scope AND bipod, recommend me a case/slip ?

Hi,
    Can any HW100k owners recommend me a slip or preferably a hard case that will nicely fit my gun with scope and bipod attached ?

Just fitted my Harris bipod now i cant zip up my slip. Dont want to have to keep removing it so if you have the same setup and a nice fitting case/slip let me know. Budget is £100 maximum, but would prefer less tho lol

Any input appreciated

Thanks Rich
    if it isnt text speak, and is readable stop moaning ffs !

Garlands,,,,

,,,, Choice of black or camo. Plenty of room and external pockets for other items. Internal gun straps. Shoulder and back-pack straps for carrying. Very well made. Very reasonably priced too

hth

Chris

An AIM rifle bag is the best. It is slightly over your budget but you can get everything in it and you can leave your bi-pod attached to the rifle. Very well made and has some very clever features, highly recommended.
    Hawke Tac 30 4.5-14 * 42mm ~ Harris 9-13" Swivel non notched bipod ~ Hawke LRF 600 - Tracer 400 Tactical ~ Nitesite Viper ~ Daystate Airwolf .177 ~ Sportsmatch mounts ~ Hugget Shroud + Belita Moderator ~ Aim Drag Bag

Quote Originally Posted by captain_gatso View Post
    An AIM rifle bag is the best. It is slightly over your budget but you can get everything in it and you can leave your bi-pod attached to the rifle. Very well made and has some very clever features, highly recommended.
    Couldn't agree more, an absolute gem of a bag - you wouldn't regret buying one
    Weihrauch HW97K - MTC Viper 10x44: Weihrauch HW98 - MTC Viper 10x44 : Weihrauch HW100S - Nikko Platinum Nighteater 6-24x56

I had one of these for the same set-up and still have it. Cheap enough: http://mobile.uttings.co.uk/Product/...inator-gunbag/

.22LR CZ452; .22 Hornet CZ527
    Tikka T3 Varmint .223; .204 Ruger CZ527 Varmint;
    6.5 Creed Bergara B14 HMR

Another vote for the AIM drag bag. As said its over your budget but spending the extra will be well worth it. Hard wearing, multiple carry options and will keep your rifle as well protected as a cheaper low end hard case.

secretagentmole Guest
    BSA Tactical bag is good too!

Being the owner of that many gun bags that they appeared to have been breeding, the one I always use now is the AIM. I know they are expensive, but if you don't want to end up up with a large collection, just buy an AIM. They really are excellent and will outlast any other offerings in my opinion. Like most things, you get what you pay for.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    BSA Tactical bag is good too!
    Yep, i have a 400 with a viper on top, a hamster on the bottom and a silencer, and the bsa tac casemat is a good fit. Well below your budget too.

http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/540...t-48-inch-728/
    Air arms S400F beech with MTC Viper 3-12x44, AA silencer and custom hamster

Nescio quid loquor

It takes all of 20 seconds to fit a bipod, use your existing bag & only fit the bipod when you require it.

There just saved you £100 !

Thanks lads, the AIM does look good if a little expensive. No recommendations on a hard case that will fit ?
    if it isnt text speak, and is readable stop moaning ffs !

Woodys of Wembley do a range of large bags/slips for around £50, they're well made, well padded and come in various sizes, i've got a few, the larger ones take an Air Wolf, scoped with bipod and room to spare.

http://www.woodysofwembley.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by gramps99 View Post
    Thanks lads, the AIM does look good if a little expensive. No recommendations on a hard case that will fit ?
    My two springers go out in a Doskosport cases - a great mix of a hard and soft case that takes some beating. Unfortunately they were discontinued in the UK when I wanted something for my HW100. (Napier do something similar but it didn't look quite as good)

So I must have spent 3 months looking at AIM bags, never actually seeing one in the flesh. Eventually I ordered one from Tacfire (great service) and was amazed at the quality. There are a couple of reviews on Gunmart I think, but they really don't do it justice. It's the kind of bag that makes you want to go shooting, purely so that you can carefully wrap your HW100 in it In fact, it's probably the best £149 I've spent on shooting gear.

Size wise - I went for the AIM50 if I remember right, if you're shooting a karbine you might get away with a shorter one.
    Weihrauch HW97K - MTC Viper 10x44: Weihrauch HW98 - MTC Viper 10x44 : Weihrauch HW100S - Nikko Platinum Nighteater 6-24x56

AIM40 for the HW100KS, mine fits in it a treat with about an inch to spare.
    Hawke Tac 30 4.5-14 * 42mm ~ Harris 9-13" Swivel non notched bipod ~ Hawke LRF 600 - Tracer 400 Tactical ~ Nitesite Viper ~ Daystate Airwolf .177 ~ Sportsmatch mounts ~ Hugget Shroud + Belita Moderator ~ Aim Drag Bag