Thread: air logic genesis database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Genesis

Genesis number 121 is now living in doncaster.
    Bsa Spitfire, Air Logic Genesis, Golden Gun, BSA Mercury.

Genesis #14 now residing in Radcliffe, Lancashire.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

#160 is in halesowen and happily spitting out its diet of falcons with deadly accuracy (maybe not in my hands but i'm sure it can )

Hi, number 079 is alive and working well in Urmston,Manchester. I met richard years ago at his shop in accrington and learnt plenty regarding its construction and design.I am an engineer and believe this is why i fell for this piece of airgun history.I saw it on the counter of a shop in Bolton,having been returned by its owned from new(1 week later) due to his inability to cock it! I have all the original stuff it came with including box.It has been resealed and 5 years ago i had the piston re-made in a corresponding space-age polymer courtesy of a aircraft materials supplier! I feel guilty taking it out down my mates farm,constantly worrying about its pristine deluxe stock but 7 shots,7 kills from 4 metres to 33 metres with my mate shaking his head and cuddling his HW100 keeps me doing it. I reckon i would have to be playing a banjo outside Qualitysave before i'd consider selling it,and besides,my 10 year old has it ear-marked as his legacy....one day son,one day.....

Wow,

Really old thread.

I have #75, and it's as new. My Dad was a collector and passed away. I'm trying to find out info on these guns, there isn't much to go on as far as I can see. What are the values on these?

I also have a letter and grouping test from Mr. Spencer ... I'll have to take pictures and add those in if I can find any active threads on these.

I probably won't check back here too regular, but if anyone has more info, please contact me at jshee76 @ yahoo.com Thanks!

Here is a picture of it >