Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: air logic genesis database

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    could anyone tell me where is the serial number located on a genesis please?

cheers,
    dave
    Hi there! its on the underside of the barrel but right up near the fore end of the stock!

Genesis #057 still shooting in Didcot, Oxon.

Duff Beer is offline Whip me, strip me, make me pass dud cheques...
    Genesis No. 137 still shooting strong in Kent.

Does anyone know where I can get the original mounts and possibly scope for it?

No 170 still in fine working order
    "If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

jonballs is offline born to shoot, shoot to hunt, hunt to eat
    no 130 is in hopton norfolk/suffolk boarder and is for sale but at a high price its not used and is boxed and mint
    cheers
    jon
    jon barber

touch wood i`ve never had a bad sale on the bbs

[QUOTE=derek austin;2409396]
    I wonder if that's the one originally owned by the legendary Bill Kennedy, gunsmith at CH Westons in Brighton? Wonderful man, who sadly died on a winter league FT shoot at North Oxon from a heart attack - he was a founder member of Swallows FTC, and we thought the effort of cocking the Genesis (which no one else in the club could manage!) was what brought the attack on.
    RIP Bill.

I can't remember the name of the Brighton gun shop but then it was 20 odd years ago. I really hope that I don't own the rifle that (perhaps) brought Bill down but it turns out that I do then all I can do is keep his memory going by shooting straight and showing courtesy to the next person.
    Cocking the rifle was difficult at first but you soon get used to it and now hardly even notice the effort. There is no way I’ll ever be selling it!

Some picturs please:d

Sounds like an interesting rifle. I wonder how it compares the the Parker Hale Dragon?

I know richard He used to work with my dad before he set up a gun shop but now sadly that shop has gone along with all the others from this area. If i remember righty he got ripped of with the patent on this rifle so i dont think he made much money out of it deffo didnt make him a fortune which it should have done to come up with an idea like this, If the big airgun companys cant build a rifle like this i think we should take are hats off to one man who did it on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by lionel View Post
    Sounds like an interesting rifle. I wonder how it compares the the Parker Hale Dragon?
    From what little experience I've had of the Genesis, it was a lot harder to cock the a Dragon.

Genesis

Genesis number 121 is now living in doncaster.
    Bsa Spitfire, Air Logic Genesis, Golden Gun, BSA Mercury.

Genesis #14 now residing in Radcliffe, Lancashire.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

#160 is in halesowen and happily spitting out its diet of falcons with deadly accuracy (maybe not in my hands but i'm sure it can )

Hi, number 079 is alive and working well in Urmston,Manchester. I met richard years ago at his shop in accrington and learnt plenty regarding its construction and design.I am an engineer and believe this is why i fell for this piece of airgun history.I saw it on the counter of a shop in Bolton,having been returned by its owned from new(1 week later) due to his inability to cock it! I have all the original stuff it came with including box.It has been resealed and 5 years ago i had the piston re-made in a corresponding space-age polymer courtesy of a aircraft materials supplier! I feel guilty taking it out down my mates farm,constantly worrying about its pristine deluxe stock but 7 shots,7 kills from 4 metres to 33 metres with my mate shaking his head and cuddling his HW100 keeps me doing it. I reckon i would have to be playing a banjo outside Qualitysave before i'd consider selling it,and besides,my 10 year old has it ear-marked as his legacy....one day son,one day.....

Wow,

Really old thread.

I have #75, and it's as new. My Dad was a collector and passed away. I'm trying to find out info on these guns, there isn't much to go on as far as I can see. What are the values on these?

I also have a letter and grouping test from Mr. Spencer ... I'll have to take pictures and add those in if I can find any active threads on these.

I probably won't check back here too regular, but if anyone has more info, please contact me at jshee76 @ yahoo.com Thanks!

Here is a picture of it >