Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First co2 pistol advice...

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggzbee View Post
    The rail on the P30 is also a bonus, I've got a crosman laser on mine. It needed a bit of packing out to make it fit properly but once it's zeroed it's great fun!

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...ps73f0faab.jpg
    That looks a tidy job mate
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

It's my birthday next saturday, so here's what I'm getting! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCiN4NFbGY

The TFW 1911 All metal and a proper slide, with 'blowback'. Oh yes!

Now, where's the nearest gunshop to Monmouth where I can buy one...

Overrated (highly) and have issues - reasonable fun though (when working..).....

I'll help out if you have issues though.....

Quote Originally Posted by garryt View Post
    Overrated (highly) and have issues - reasonable fun though (when working..).....

I'll help out if you have issues though.....
    Yes the later ones are not as good as the early ones (the switching to mac review is for an early model). Mine was from the first batch and has been excellent, but some have had real problems with them.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Hi Paul.......You're welcome to drop in next time you're in Diss to have a try of the Walther CP88 and S&W 586 or any of the others in my signature. Only shoot in the garage at 5 yards in this weather...not with the Browning I hasten to add!!
    Might be willing to part with the Walther as I really prefer to shoot the 586 but the Walther just looked sooooo good.

Eric.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    Hi Paul.......You're welcome to drop in next time you're in Diss to have a try of the Walther CP88 and S&W 586 or any of the others in my signature. Only shoot in the garage at 5 yards in this weather...not with the Browning I hasten to add!!
    Might be willing to part with the Walther as I really prefer to shoot the 586 but the Walther just looked sooooo good.

Eric.
    Hello Eric, it's been a while! Hope you're keeping well mate, it'd be good to drop in sometime but I don't work the Diss area anymore so don't get over your way much now.

Quick general question to you or anyone who might know; do Pellpax still trade and have a place at Cromer? Their website seems to be running but a google search suggested they'd gone under... As I remember they used to have a good selection of co2 stuff.
    I've looked on the Highland Outdoors site but most of the co2 pistols are listed as out of stock, and most other sites selling 'realistic' bb guns seem to require you to be a regular & established member of some airsoft association...

Atb
    Paul
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Most people get the pistol bug at some point, Paul.
    Trouble is, once you're bitten it can get expensive...lol!....I love pistols for the fact I can shoot in the garage no matter what the weather whereas I haven't sighted on a clay for a couple of months.
    Hope you're not too busy ....anyway, not sure about Pellpax but didn't they open up on Snetterton Sunday Market?...I remember an air emporium opening up there a while back but haven't been to the market for a year or so.
    You could always try Pownalls in Yarmouth, I think they're still in Regent St....... http://www.pownalls.com/
    At least you get to have a feel of the pistols!

ATB.....Eric.

Pellpax is still trading in cromer, they moved to an industrial site from a shop couple of years ago and as far as i know are still there.