Thread: Webley Alecto

Webley Alecto

Well after dropping in to Dukinfield AGC last night and having my first ever go of an air rifle (i'm 35 and have never fired an air rfle in my life!) I have today bitten the bullet and been to my local gunsmiths to treat myself to an air pistol (rifle to be purchased in next couple of months)

I had decided I wanted to get into target shooting, both pistol and rifle a few weeks back. I mentioned it to my brother and he was up for it too.

So I am now the proud owner of a BEAUTIFUL Webley Alecto .177 along with a Nikko Stirling torch/laser sight to go with it.

As soon as I started looking on the web at various guns I knew as soon as I saw it and read the reviews that I wanted the Alecto, it just spoke to me!

I havent found a single negative review regarding this gun whereever I looked. Cant wait to get this baby onto the range and put some pellets through it.

I'm sure you wont be dissapointed as its a great pistol
    atb
    Nige
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots

The only negative is that Webley's are no longer made in the UK, I quite fancy an Alecto though and will be very interested to hear how you get on with yours,

Atb

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by wonkyeyedsniper View Post
    Well after dropping in to Dukinfield AGC last night and having my first ever go of an air rifle (i'm 35 and have never fired an air rfle in my life!) I have today bitten the bullet and been to my local gunsmiths to treat myself to an air pistol (rifle to be purchased in next couple of months)

I had decided I wanted to get into target shooting, both pistol and rifle a few weeks back. I mentioned it to my brother and he was up for it too.

So I am now the proud owner of a BEAUTIFUL Webley Alecto .177 along with a Nikko Stirling torch/laser sight to go with it.

As soon as I started looking on the web at various guns I knew as soon as I saw it and read the reviews that I wanted the Alecto, it just spoke to me!

I havent found a single negative review regarding this gun whereever I looked. Cant wait to get this baby onto the range and put some pellets through it.
    I have a .22 Alecto, the only problem with it is, it's costing a fortune in pellets, since I got it about May last year I've put about 9 tins of pellets through it, mainly last summer, but also on my little 6yd range in my loft, it's a great gun, you can get all the info about it on the Zoraki site about setting up etc.
    It's not the destination; but the journey that counts!
    You can take the lad out of Essex; but not Essex out of the lad!