Thread: Nickel Crosman 600

Nickel Crosman 600

I have one of these and one has just sold on UBC.
    Anymore around?
    I think Lawrie A told me that a chap in Hull had done a few but thats all I know.

Thanks

I have never seen one or owned one, even thoughI have owned four of them and re sealed about 5 more. I don't even remember seeing them advertised, so I am assuming this was not an official option.....??

Pete.

Hi, the chap in Hull is John Walker, he did a few I think including the one on the front of the blue book and the American owner had a batch of black grips made which unfortunately have all gone as I asked John if he could get me a set, the nickel was done by Karl Russell at Quality Chrome in Hull, top bloke and top job if anybody's interested in getting anything airgun done.
    I am considering getting my 600 nickel plated. and making a set of hardwood grips for it as it doesn't have the original grips, so if anybody has a set of original grips for sale please get in touch, cheers Mark.
    Last edited by maw1; 24-03-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Thanks.
    Still only two so far.