Thread: Webely service Mk2 valuation

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)

Webely service Mk2 valuation

Does anyone have an idea of how much a good condition original .25 Service 2 barrel would sell for?

As long as it is a genuine 'Webley' .25 barrel, I would have thought £200 + woudn't be far off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    As long as it is a genuine 'Webley' .25 barrel, I would have thought £200 + woudn't be far off the mark.
    Given that reproduction .25 barrels cost £155 plus postage from John Knibbs and that they would no doubt need some work to ensure correct fitting, I would definitely agree that £200 - £250 for an original Webley .25 barrel would be good value.

Regards

Brian

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Thanks for the comments. I'm assuming that a .177, being less unusual would be less expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I'm assuming that a .177, being less unusual would be less expensive?
    I had a valuation for a .177 barrel on here about a month or so ago and it was valued at £200, the .22 ( the most common) £150+, the .25 ( the rarest) £250+ depending on condition ( as always )

Hi l would put a price of £250 at least if original, and in good condition. considering what a complete .25 rifle have been going for.

Put it on Eb@y as a '.25 Webley Mk.II Service Cocking Lever' and let it find it's price.
    Judging by some of the prices realised for Webley artefacts and spare parts, you may be pleasantly surprised.