Thread: Norman May HW 35 Vixen Genuine Memorabilia For Sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Norman May HW 35 Vixen Genuine Memorabilia For Sale

Vixen memorabilia as detailed now sold to BBS member meatman. Thanks for looking.

Before going to the bay of eeee, I thought I’d offer these on here, first, so as to give first shout to my fellow BBS collectors (seen similar set sell on said auction site for £14 plus post).

This medallion (believed to be available for in-letting into an HW Vixen stock to show it’s authenticity, if so desired), and this embroidered cloth patch, are both in near mint condition, as have never been used/attached to anything, are completely genuine, and as you can see from the photos, are in lovely order, too.

This is a particularly rare and collectable due of shooting memorabilia, and as such, I am looking for £12 plus post of choice for the pair (they truly are well worth it).

Unfortunately, any offers under this will have to be ignored, as I’d rather run the gauntlet on that auction site than 'potentially' sell myself short. First to post below, caveat free, that they will take these as advertised, and who then backs this up by p-m, will be the buyer.

Finally, sorry, but can’t be doing with having to spend lunch times rushing to banks to pay in cheques, and/or rushing to sorting offices to collect signed-for letters that could not be delivered while I was at work etc, so payment by PayPal or Bank transfer only, please.

Thank you for looking. More collectable tins etc to be listed over the next few days. Joint postage for items is a possibility, so do please ask. Atb : Gareth W-B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 10-04-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Norman May HW 35 Vixen Genuine Memorabilia

I will take these,pm to follow.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by meatman View Post

I will take these, pm to follow.
    Yours all yours and yhpm2. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.