I first came across the Brocock Contour when I was searching for a rifle for Deadlyson who was only nine at the time. The little Brocock turned out to be the perfect soloution for him as it was possibly the lightest sub 12ft lbs PCP air rifle on the market, making it both easy and safe for him to handle. I have seen a few smaller kids using S400's and S200's and struggling to keep them held in a straight line to the target on standing shots. Deadlyson shoots H.F.T along side myself and the Little Brocock manages thirty good shots on a fill, and is as accurate as any rifle in it's price range. One thing the rifle definately needs is a suppressor as the muzzle crack was loud enough to leave you wondering whether or not he was hitting the face plate of knockover targets. The rifles extreme light weight also made it a fine hunting tool for myself, and a few rabbits and hares took an extreme dislike to me and the little Brocock. Maintenance is also a doodle as there is one main stock bolt to remove to dry and re-oil the rifle for it's next outing (DRYING AND OILING RIFLES IS VERY COMMON ON THIS SIDE OF THE BORDER ). There are a few other variations of the rifle, such as multi-shot and XL (longer air tube and barrel giving more shots). I would, and have recommended this rifle to many parents now, resulting in there being three kids in our club shooting them to good effect.