Thread: Nice Bell target

Nice Bell target

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I just noticed a beautiful bell target for sale on the City Air Weapons website for £130. It's got lighting built in. Not cheap for an individual but not bad value for a club.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

bell target

It looks like it is well made Danny and I may just buy 1 for my garage.
    I will also bring the link to the attention of our treasurer at Melbourne Marksmen
    John
    hold me back !!

Excellent Target works well and would recommend.

The RMTC version of the RedBob target is also superb - and is all steel with angled surfaces that are much less likely to give a direct ricochet like the vertical plywood face of the type being discussed here.

In an ideal world this is not worthy of discussion as nobody should ever miss the steel target face - but things do not always go to plan and the all-steel construction and compact size and lighter weight with easier storage makes the RMTC target well worth considering for home use as well.

I am lucky enough to own one of each type so I have no axe to grind either way - but for anyone who may not be aware of the less expensive RMTC type, they may like to take a look at them both before parting with the cash.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=132

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=130
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.