Thread: FWB 6** price guide

FWB 6** price guide

Interested in buying a tidy FWB 601/602/603 for entry level target air and hopefully some bell target. What's the going price and best place to find one....?
    Last edited by Petay; 05-04-2013 at 01:10 PM.

i sold one 475 went in ten minutes

I sold mine for 475 plus post it went in 10minutes soi recon you would get more as 300s are going for silly money if that helps cheers ...

seems my Ipad decided to insert the word bricking into my first post......

I am actually after buying one as want to get into the sport as not near enough a HFT club at the moment to be able to shoot that regularly. seems i will need to get saving as prices are more than i expected.... Can't believe how much 300s are going for at the moment!

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Prices

You do need to be in the right place at the right time with older rifles, collectors have pushed up prices but often target shooters are more realistic although the gun may not be cosmetically perfect, you want to be carefull to ensure they are sound, best are sound untouched, or rebuilt by a known and respected expert, tampering with power is rife as is the garden shed expert who is not as sharp as they believe.
    I have just bought an ex club good mechanically but not cosmetic conditition FWB 300SU on behalf of another club for £180, a member recently bought a FWB 600 (a 601 I think) for £300 so they are out there if you are patient.
    There is a good Walther LGR on Stirton for £250, which is good value, I'm surprised its still there.

Best of Luck and Good shooting.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?