Thread: Trigger Blade / Shoe

Trigger Blade / Shoe

Hi,

Has anyone got a spare trigger for a Morini air pistol? I am wanting to try a wider trigger shoe, and can't find any available to buy - so might 'stick something on' the existing trigger, but only if I had a spare one first :-)

Alternatively - Any one know where I can buy a wider shoe? Centra make a trigger (about £50), but I don't know what size it is, and the pictures on line don't make it clear (I did email Intershoot and they responded saying it is 4.5mm, which I am sure is incorrect). The standard trigger is about 8mm.

Cheers
    Alan

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Alan,Anschutz make a wide trigger shoe that will fit on to Morini trigger blade,I have one on a rifle,just measured it,it's 13mm wide,and increases the trigger depth by approx 3mm,it's held in place by 2 opposing Allen screws so will not damage the trigger blade,Intershoot have one in stock(Anschutz trigger shoe 5080-U1) I got mine from the NSRA shop at the Lord Roberts,they may have more in stock.

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Thanks Neale,

That is an interesting idea. I think I might bodge up something and stick it to the trigger to see how I get on with it. Should be pretty easy to fabricate something like that.

Cheers
    Alan