Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steyr LP2 / Lp10 RH grip.

Steyr LP2 / Lp10 RH grip.

Hi All,

If anyone has a small right handed grip for a Steyr LP2 / LP10 they'd be willing to part with, could they please let me know.

I'd be willing to swap my current medium RH grip or pay cash.

Alternatively if anyone has a medium grip that's a bit worse for wear (can't bring myself to hack up a good condition one) that they'd be willing to part for a reasonable price drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Andi

I was just about to buy a Dremel and attack it for you

Quote Originally Posted by gettingonabit View Post
    I was just about to buy a Dremel and attack it for you
    I already have a dremel!

But my current grip is in such good condition, it seems criminal to attack it with the dremel.

It is in very good condition,Andi. I suppose you could sell the pistol to me at a ridiculous low price. That would solve any problems

Kind Regards,
    Your team partner,
    Glen.

It is in very good condition,Andi. I suppose you could sell the pistol to me at a ridiculous low price. That would solve any problems

Kind Regards,
    Your team partner,
    Glen.
    LOL!!

Then i'd have no pistol to shoot , and you'd have 3 .

Besides the only way i'd sell my Steyr is if i had a FWB P44 to replace it with.

You could always break out the stock / grip building skills and tools and build me a custom grip for it .

If no one has one for swap, then I'll either have to buy a new one or modify this one .

Cheers,

Andi.

I think two pistols for me is more than enough. I'm still working on moving from a colander target to a tea strainer target. The stickers that are applied to competition targets seem to have a strange effect.

I got rid of all my stock/grip tools ages ago,but seriously thinking of looking around for some more.

Are there any members at the club with a P44? I still have difficulty in keeping up with all these variations of pistols. It was 30 years ago since my last foray into target shooting.

Team Partner,
    Glen.

I think two pistols for me is more than enough. I'm still working on moving from a colander target to a tea strainer target. The stickers that are applied to competition targets seem to have a strange effect.

I got rid of all my stock/grip tools ages ago,but seriously thinking of looking around for some more.

Are there any members at the club with a P44? I still have difficulty in keeping up with all these variations of pistols. It was 30 years ago since my last foray into target shooting.

Team Partner,
    Glen.
    You don't seem to be doing too bad with the comp cards matey, better than me anyway.

I was only joking about the custom grip.

There are a few p44's knocking around the club.

Very much a case of luck.

I think making stocks/grips would be a nice change from building telescopes

Just had the better half looking over my shoulder and asking why I was looking at carving chisel sets.

Now I know why you would like a P44.

You could always let Tom loose with the Dremel on your grip

Kind Regards,
    Team Partner,
    Glen.
    Last edited by gettingonabit; 06-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Seems like we can expect to see some matching team grips in the near future then

....and Glenn eating his words about "two pistols are enough for me"......just wait and see, I think the addiction is starting to get a "grip" of its own
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Seems like we can expect to see some matching team grips in the near future then

....and Glenn eating his words about "two pistols are enough for me"......just wait and see, I think the addiction is starting to get a "grip" of its own
    Sounds interesting Bob, maybe even RMTC grips .

Says the man who needs a fleet of trucks to move his collection .

[QUOTE=karandras;

Says the man who needs a fleet of trucks to move his collection .[/QUOTE]

Thats how I know

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post

No,two is enough. Why do I want another pistol? I'm not so good with the two I have now,why add to the problem

RMTC grips sound interesting.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.

No,two is enough. Why do I want another pistol? I'm not so good with the two I have now,why add to the problem

RMTC grips sound interesting.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.
    A gripping story methinks - and one that has an intriguing beginning and will no doubt have a very interesting middle section, but a fairly predictable ending.

Quotes to remember so far include:-

" I think two pistols for me is more than enough".

"No, two is enough. Why do I want another pistol".that of course is a regularly asked question amongst many club pistol shooters (soon to become pistol collectors) and one that really has no answer - but is usually just met with a shy smile when you turn up with another "must have" pistol that just begged to be adopted by a nice kind new owner

I also remember when IJ first came to our club and stated (very clearly and with total conviction) "I will not start collecting pistols - I have far too many rifles and I don't want to start collecting pistols" He now also has the addiction along with a growing collection of nice pistols.

The problem is that pistols take up a lot less space than rifles, and just taking another one home is far too easy.

I am making a note about this for future reference .....I already have the addiction, but have managed to get past the period of denial we all have to go through.
    Last edited by zooma; 08-04-2013 at 07:03 AM.

I deny being in denial - in fact Ive never swam in any rivers in Egypt!

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Anybody interested in knowing how Andi is resolving the problem with his grip will have to forgive me for straying back onto the topic of this hi-jacked thread by letting you know that some reference to RINK and a future exchange of cash should see him "sorted".