Thread: First pistol help.

First pistol help.

Hello

Went 10m pistol shooting for the first time at weekend and really enjoyed it, didnt get stressed as suggested by some people.

I want to get my own pistol now, i want to get a match pistol as i dont want to have to keep upgrading

Iv been looking at the steyr lp10 do you think this is to much for a begginer if so what would you suggest ??????

Stotty

Gamo Compact. PM sent.
    Last edited by peteswright; 28-04-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Used a gamo compact at weekend not a fan if I'm honest.
    Trigger feels heavy compared to the pcp which I'm used to with my rifle that is why I was thinkin lp10.

Hi Stotty
    Where did you shoot ? I am a member of the Wigan Target Sports Club. If you join, there are some club guns you can try (LP1 and LP 2). Certainly with an LP 10 you won't ever need to upgrade.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Rivington riflemen. It was the first time I had been and used a friends pistol which was gamo compact and weirache I think.

Shot at rovington mate. Ino these are a good gun iv tryed one but I'm just wondering if its to much to spend for a first pistol.

Rivington. I have held the lp10 love the feel, just want to know if you guys think its to expensive for a first pistol???

Stotty

I shoot at rivington.

I have held a lp10 just wondering if you think its to expensive for a first pistol???

Stotty2910

Or.....

Get an LP50 and then you can shoot in 5 shot comps as well. The single shot Morini is also a very fine pistol worth considering.

Andrew.
    No , you don't need a better guitar. You need some lessons.