Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logun overpowered

John Henry 1 Guest

Logun overpowered

Just combro'd my recent used MKII carbine, showing 13.4-13.6 on accupells . Can anyone PM me accurate info on how to knock it down a couple please. TIA

Send it back to the place you got it from and get them to do it.

A public forum is not the place to put how to adjust power.
    Last edited by airgunner2388; 03-05-2005 at 03:26 PM.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

John Henry 1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by airgunner2388
    Send it back to the place you got it from and get them to do it.
    It was a private purchase otherwise it would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhrhodes
    It was a private purchase otherwise it would have been.
    should still be able to go back mate

youngone Guest
    A public forum is not the place to put how to adjust power.[/QUOTE]

He asked if someone could PM him ,not place it on the forum for everyone to see

John Henry 1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by youngone
    A public forum is not the place to put how to adjust power.
    He asked if someone could PM him ,not place it on the forum for everyone to see [/QUOTE]

cheers mate

John Henry 1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz gun man
    should still be able to go back mate
    There is always some risk in buying used privately, it is a lovely gun apart from the power. Simple question guys, I have been on here long enough to know it's controversial , don't make it a difficult post. A private seller could say ' the power was ok when I sent it'. Constructive replies please

Red face power

Maybe in the current climate posts about power ( mines a bit over how do i turn it down & vice versa ) should be avoided. Just more ammunition for the anti's. Makes it sound as if it so easy to do either way

Flak jacket in place
    John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

tpe Guest
    You could also try posting on a US forum, where there arnt any restrictions or on a danish one (Which i would be glad to do for you if you dont get any luck).

tim

John Henry 1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JLB
    Maybe in the current climate posts about power ( mines a bit over how do i turn it down & vice versa ) should be avoided. Just more ammunition for the anti's. Makes it sound as if it so easy to do either way

Flak jacket in place
    John
    Tin hat also . Just a little help needed for a responsible member.

I don't believe this .....a fellow shooter needs advice on how to stay with-in the law and no-one is prepared to help him????
    Is every-one so afraid of their own shadows these days that a simple request instills a sense of paranoia in normally sane people?

I despair at what this country is coming to

Richard

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mobties
    I don't believe this .....a fellow shooter needs advice on how to stay with-in the law and no-one is prepared to help him????
    Is every-one so afraid of their own shadows these days that a simple request instills a sense of paranoia in normally sane people?
    I despair at what this country is coming to
    Richard
    Very well put Richard,

needed to be said
    Pete.
    [Paladin] .......

Quote Originally Posted by mobties
    Richard
    he has had advice, send it back to the makers.

option 1 - send it to the makers, they adjust, you may pay a fee

option 2 - you do it yourself, risk b***cking the gun up, lose out on a few hundred quid

option 3 - you leave it, get caught, end up doing atleast 5 years inside.

finding out how to change the power yourself works both ways, up and down. if Anti's found out that regularly us responsible airgunners are discussing changing power levels, it wouldnt take long to convince the media that we are all power hungry, law breaking animals with a few out of context quotes here and there

thats my opinion anyway

I'm glad my 1200cc motorcycle has been set to 70 mph as I dare not try to find out how to go any quicker.How do I go slower in a 30 limit !
    After all one would not want to be responsible for the 3,500 folk killed on the road by knowing how to go quick.
    Get a life .
    Designer of BASC Logo

Quote Originally Posted by gaz gun man
    if Anti's found out that regularly us responsible airgunners are discussing changing power levels, it wouldnt take long to convince the media that we are all power hungry, law breaking animals with a few out of context quotes here and there

thats my opinion anyway
    Am I missing something here? johnhrhodes clearly doesn't have a FAC which means that he is currently on the wrong side of the law and facing a minimum sentence of 5 years if caught, and you're discouraging people from helping him return to the right side of the law?

Can't help mate, wish I could; but it looks like the best thing to do is send it off if noone here will help.