Thread: innova breech

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ukchris View Post
    The Innova breech/barrels that Chambers sell are for the Puma. They come with a silver insert with the name Puma on the side of the breech. Remove this insert with a sharp thin bladed knife and underneath you will see the original moulding "Sharp Innova; Japan and USA."
    They are Sharp Innova breeches as far as I'm concerned; and for £29.50 they are excellent value.
    Buy one; it'll be cheaper than having your broken one plastic welded.
    Thanks for that, very handy info to have.
    MAW1 (mark) offered me a breech but money issues means I cant get it this week. So i've passed on it. Very kind offer by all accounts.

To be honest, I'm a little disheartened that this has happened. So I've stuck the gun in the back of my cabinet, out of sight out of mind!

The hole top of the scope rail has sheared off. The gun still pumps up but no scope can be fitted!

Thanks to all those who've replied.

ATB
    Andy

innova breech

!

The hole top of the scope rail has sheared off. The gun still pumps up but no scope can be fitted!

Thanks to all those who've replied.
    I'd try good old araldite.if it bonds properly to the innova's type of plastic it'll be stronger than the plastic,you've got nowt to lose.