Thread: MPL 6 yard Postal Competition.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    One last thought?

Mr Fixit suggested self-scoring earlier in this thread, and I gave all the good reasons why an impartial scorer would be better.

However, I have had some emails suggesting that the honesty system of self scoring would be better as it would be much simpler and actually preferred.

Please let me know if you think this idea is a better way forward:
    Self scoring pretty much makes point 5 in the scoring section of the first post invalid doesn't it?

5/. To avoid any time wasting, any challenges for a disputed score must be accompanied with a cash payment for £5. This will be refunded in full in the event of a successful challenge, but donated to RMTC funds if unsuccessful.
    IMHO, i think point 1 in the pistols and pellets section should be changed from....

Any single shot .177 air pistol that complies with the main MPL rules will be eligible for this competition - if in doubt, please check the main MPL rules.
    To

Only .177 Single shot spring powered, SSP (single stroke pneumatic) or MSP (muli-stroke pneumatic) pistols can be used in this competition and must comply with the current regulations by operating at 6 ft/lbs or less. All CO2 and PCP pistols are specifically banned.
    Why make people unfamiliar with the MPL go looking for the they types of pistols allowed?
    Last edited by karandras; 06-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.