Thread: MPL 6 yard Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The 6 yard testing went OK last night and we are confident that the rules we have will be OK and workable.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Targets Arrived - Stamp Design is Rubber Stamped!

The bulk supply of Air 8 targets has arrived and Phil has come up with a good design and supply source for the rubber stamp that will mark the top left face of all the targets included in the entry pack.

Now we are are just about ready to go, and we have several shooters showing some interest in taking part.

The second entry on this thread has been reserved to list those that would like to take part - please let me have your name if you are not already listed and would like to be included.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-05-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Names Please

I will continue to edit the second thread to include all those that would like to enter the MPL 6 yard postal series so please keep the names coming so we can see what support we have.

The Official Target Stamp has now been ordered, and should be with us by Wednesday/Thursday.

As such, the target packs will be able to go out soon.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Well done Phil - we are almost there now!