Thread: Original Mod 6M

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll know what to do if my two 6m's & my 6g have either brewers droop or morning glory when they come back from service I'll be keeping one & two will be up for grabs soon Rivi & RMTC members will have 1st chance at low prices. Anyone interested see me at Rivi or pm me

I am presuming that Dave would straighten the barrels if required John? Anyway, the job doesn't take too long to do, and I am sure some of our members will be interested in taking one of these guns off your hands.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Dave will straighten a barrel if asked.

Often, when a pistol is rebuilt and returned to full power the sighting problems can become more apparent.

I asked Dave to check mine at 10 meters - not something he would normally do (or need to do) - but with Diana or Original break barrels pistols it is worth getting it checked as it could save a return journey (or two !) to get them fixed.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I think they were pretty straight tbh Andy, I'm looking forward to shooting them the 6m & 10m I shot of Bob's were very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    I think they were pretty straight tbh Andy, I'm looking forward to shooting them the 6m & 10m I shot of Bob's were very nice
    My old ex-club Model 10 that really has been around the block a few times shoots superbly well, and Ray is now the proud owner of my Model 6M that you shot , so they are both in active MPL service.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

That's the plan for these four Bob, one has already gone to a Rivi member I will be using mine for the 6yrd mpl & hopefully the other two will be put into active service within the club

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    That's the plan for these four Bob, one has already gone to a Rivi member I will be using mine for the 6yrd mpl & hopefully the other two will be put into active service within the club
    As door stops and fire pokers.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I must admit that I like the look of the 10 more than any other family members. Never seen one in the flesh though.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !