Thread: Rochford agc 12th may open comp

Rochford agc 12th may open comp

Open comp to Rochford rules, 30 target course around our wood, all the usual Free food and refreshments (except cans at 50p)

Safety brief 10.30am
    Comp starts straight away

members-----------£5
    juniors-------------£3

non-members--------£7
    juniors--------------£4

For more info you can go to our website for a contact number, www.rochfordac.co.uk
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Really looking forward to this as always and I just love the relaxed atmosphere at Rochford and of course all the good banter and company too.

See you all there and Rex you better get that daystate set up properly otherwise I will kick your ars lol

Atb Harry.

I'll be there and those pesky bluebells had better not get in my way, or else...
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Looking forward to it as usual. The wood will have turned blue by now so it should be interesting.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

let the daystate challenge commence

I am seriously looking forward to another day rolling around in the woods with all you guys. As for Harry kicking my ass, I do hope that this shooting with pansy guns is as easy as It seems when I have tried daisy out on the zero range. I think there are 4 MK3's being shot on Sunday so it is a battle of the daystates. or even Pansies versus bluebells.
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 08-05-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    I am seriously looking forward to another day rolling around in the woods with all you guys. As for Harry kicking my ass, I do hope that this shooting with pansy guns is as easy as It seems when I have tried daisy out on the zero range. I think there are 4 MK3's being shot on Sunday so it is a battle of the daystates. or even Pansies versus bluebells.
    Without saying too much and putting a curse on myself there is nothing wrong with a pansy gun ESPESIALLY a GAYSTATE Sorry Sorry i ment a DAYSTATE

So now you have turned to the dark side Rex mate you just have to prove yourself once again and if you can shoot a TX200 then the daystate will be a piece of cake BUT not as nice as Karen's cakes

Really revved up for this now and rain or shine bring it on baby

Chilli and spud this week for lunch guys and girls!

MAD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Chilli and spud this week for lunch guys and girls!
    Dont forgett the cake Karen

As of this morning, I am a Type 2 diabetic and sadly will have to steer clear of Karen's choicest choccy items in future. On the plus side, I can now convince myself that a well-known side effect of the new condition is putting in consistently bad springer scores in HFT competitions and will have a fine excuse for future shortcomings!
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    As of this morning, I am a Type 2 diabetic and sadly will have to steer clear of Karen's choicest choccy items in future. On the plus side, I can now convince myself that a well-known side effect of the new condition is putting in consistently bad springer scores in HFT competitions and will have a fine excuse for future shortcomings!
    Sorry to hear that Dave and dont worry ill have your share mate

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Sorry to hear that David, I will make sure Tony doesn't tempt you with the choccy items in future!

MAD FOR IT