Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .17 Rem - Remington 700LVSF

Thanks to the OP for posting his review, and the others that have added to it. I've been hanging my nose over one of these for a while but have never been sure. Now I am there's none for sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quare Fellow View Post
    Thanks to the OP for posting his review, and the others that have added to it. I've been hanging my nose over one of these for a while but have never been sure. Now I am there's none for sale!!!
    A new .17 vsf11 furball has popped up on guntrader.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

Quote Originally Posted by Quare Fellow View Post
    Hang in there, I was looking for about 18mths, missed what I thought was a good one and then an even better one came along - they are out there..... IMHO the .17Rem (and furball) are very underated little calibres, you wont be disappointed when you do eventually find one.

Swillington Guns have a used .17 rem. LVSF for sale.

There is a 17 Rem Tikka at Mcavoys in Wigan.