Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Arms Memorial and Anniversary Shoot 2013 bit of advanced warning.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Air Arms Memorial and Anniversary Shoot 2013 bit of advanced warning.

Air Arms Memorial and Anniversary Shoot 8th September 2013

Shot as always to current UKAHFT rules.

2013 sees the Air Arms Memorial shoot returning to Northall Farm, Fletchling, East Sussex with the added bonus of The Anniversary Shoot being held on the same day.

This year sees the Memorial Shoot reduced to thirty targets to enable the thirty shot Anniversary to be run alongside.

Format for the day will be booking in and safety brief followed by you shooting your first allocated course/competition. Then a spot of lunch followed by shooting your second course before afternoon tea while the scores are compiled and trophies presented..

The competitions will incorporate all current UKAHFT classes for each course plus an overall High Gun for the combined of both courses with Trophies etc.

High Gun will get at this stage an unknown prize.

There will also be a Trophy for highest scoring Air Arms shooter regardless of class.

Each course will have a scorecard raffle for one of the Ltd Edition Rifles being produced by Air Arms for their anniversary and you need to be at the draw to win it.

Price is looking like twelve pounds,for, two courses to shoot, lunch and tea with the chance of winning lots of pots and two expensive rifles.

Entry will be by pre-booking on the Air Arms web site. This will be up and running soon I am told as will the official advertising. Entry numbers will be limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.

This is merely a heads up of what is planned. I am nothing to do with the organising merely set the courses.

If you enjoyed last year then you will double enjoy this one.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Are we there yet.

Can't wait, last year was great this year will be twice as good.
    Air Arms TX200

you mean to say that we've got to wait until September

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

yep i'm in, may be I can win another gun this year too
    Sako A7.270,b14hmr 6.5cm,Weatherby vanguard.223,Browningt-bolt.17hmr,Ruger American.22l,M1903 30/06,Marlin.44 and a fireball throwing m44

Andy If you need any help with setting the course myself and some of the other
    Horsham Hawk members would be happy to help.
    Air Arms Have been good enough to support our Sussex inter club competition so it would be good to give something back.

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by verminatormjc View Post
    yep i'm in, may be I can win another gun this year too
    And you probably will, lucky barsteward

so who's shooting a springer then?

Rikki
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk1 View Post
    Andy If you need any help with setting the course myself and some of the other
    Horsham Hawk members would be happy to help.
    Air Arms Have been good enough to support our Sussex inter club competition so it would be good to give something back.

Derek
    Thanks Derek I am looking for a team of up to 12 I will be asking the people who did it last year and the year before first and will try to backfill any gaps with new volunteers. Bearing in mind it is building two courses from scratch one on a new piece of ground and having to work around the clay club. It means people having to take time of work etc for the Thursday Friday usually.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Andy I'll put my name in if needed no work for me and im close enough and can do any date.
    got me makita and a ladder
    give me a shout once you have decided mate.

Rikki

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    so who's shooting a springer then?

Rikki
    Me.
    For one of the shoots, maybe both, not sure yet.
    Bob

As Emailed

Count me in for the 5th 6th 7th.

Should be Great, it was good the last to years this will be better!!!
    Cannot wait for this one I think it will bee fully booked this year.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Air Arms Memorial and Anniversary Shoot 8th September 2013

Shot as always to current UKAHFT rules.

2013 sees the Air Arms Memorial shoot returning to Northall Farm, Fletchling, East Sussex with the added bonus of The Anniversary Shoot being held on the same day.

This year sees the Memorial Shoot reduced to thirty targets to enable the thirty shot Anniversary to be run alongside.

Format for the day will be booking in and safety brief followed by you shooting your first allocated course/competition. Then a spot of lunch followed by shooting your second course before afternoon tea while the scores are compiled and trophies presented..

The competitions will incorporate all current UKAHFT classes for each course plus an overall High Gun for the combined of both courses with Trophies etc.

High Gun will get at this stage an unknown prize.

There will also be a Trophy for highest scoring Air Arms shooter regardless of class.

Each course will have a scorecard raffle for one of the Ltd Edition Rifles being produced by Air Arms for their anniversary and you need to be at the draw to win it.

Price is looking like twelve pounds,for, two courses to shoot, lunch and tea with the chance of winning lots of pots and two expensive rifles.

Entry will be by pre-booking on the Air Arms web site. This will be up and running soon I am told as will the official advertising. Entry numbers will be limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.

This is merely a heads up of what is planned. I am nothing to do with the organising merely set the courses.

If you enjoyed last year then you will double enjoy this one.

Andy
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

Quote Originally Posted by Splund View Post
    Me.
    For one of the shoots, maybe both, not sure yet.
    Bob
    excellent now all we need is Christopher

It's mine this year Bob i want it back

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    excellent now all we need is Christopher

It's mine this year Bob i want it back

Rik
    Will you stop it Rikkai(east end accent) your starting to sound like my mother

I might bring it out to play...
    Last edited by Topher; 11-05-2013 at 07:09 PM.

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Count me in Andy
    Thurs,Fri,Sat. Booked off work for setting up

Last year was bloody BRILLIANT! (apart from my score )

Any help needed Andy please pm me, would be glad to help Air Arms

si
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Was at the factory today to sort the new targets and was informed that there should be some booking information on the Air Arms site by the begining of next week.

Posters re advertising are now out there. You boys at Iden Ferns should have them this weekend.

Been to the venue and the Clay Club have been doing some soundproofing. The new banks make interesting target placements.

Andy