Thread: HRPC HFT Rnd 6 and Oopen results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

great course!

Thanks for a great mornings shooting! Fantastic location and really friendly people!

Note to self....its not the winning, its the taking part!
    its not the winning, its the taking part! ...its not the winning, its the taking part...
    its not the winning..... its not the winning. its not the winning.... its not the..oh bugger, I came last!! sod it!

Defo be back for more though! lovely spot, and very challenging (for me!!)

Cheers to all!
    Wobble..wobble.....BANG!

Smile Cheers Tom

your welcome. Glad you enjoyed and it was a pleasure to shoot with somebody who was smiling all of the time and didn't get downhearted. I'm sure that after a few sessions down at the club you'll sort out your aim points and get a decent score next time (especially if you get the decent PCP under discussion). To be honest a .22, SMK doesn't do you any favours and your sights a bit naff so all in all I recon you did pretty well. Especially having a crap at range finding mentor LOL.
    Seriously though having had a try with Riks Daystate you can see what I was saying about .177 pcp as being the best tool for HFT. Don't worry about using it for hunting either, all my other rifles are .22 but I'll still take the R10 every time.

See you down the club

Terry