Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochford agc 12th may results

Rochford agc 12th may results

A nice sunny day in the woods and another great course and lots of swearing thanks to the lovely bluebells

Here are the results:-

John Munns-------------------------57
    Andy Jones-------------------------57
    Robert Watson----------------------56
    James Luff--------------------------55
    David Cook--------------------------54
    Harry Kalaydjian---------------------52
    Rex Bennet-------------------------52
    Les Marshall------------------------52
    Steve Burton-----------------------51
    Chris Ball---------------------------51
    Ryan Yates-------------------------51
    Dave Bonner------------------------51
    Chris Watson-----------------------50
    Dave Spary-------------------------50
    Karen Yates-------------------------50 (ladies)
    Lynn Webster-----------------------50 (ladies)
    Connor Burton----------------------49
    John Richardson---------------------49
    Ray Webster snr--------------------48
    Steve Turner-----------------------47
    Tony Yates-------------------------47
    Mike Watson------------------------46
    Rachel Luff-------------------------45 (junior)
    Lewis Yates------------------------43 (junior)
    Ray p. webster---------------------40
    Janet Munns------------------------39
    Sam Howard------------------------37 (junior)
    Claire Worley------------------------34 (ladies)
    Joe Munns--------------------------33 (junior)

Well done to everyone and see you in two weeks
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    After Rex having his blonde moment with his daystate and his zeroing issues and me sorting it all out for him I forgot to check my zero and off I went to do the comp and considering my scope was out by 8 clicks down and 2 clicks left I done ok lol.

The woods looked like a purple haze and very scenic with all the bluebells and the sun was shining so cant ask for no more.

Great course as always and food too and well done to all that took part and see you all in 2weeks time.

Atb Harry.
    Last edited by Harry; 14-05-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Cool A bit of blame shifting going on here.

Yes thanks for a great day. I have to say thanks for the help with my transition to the dark side Harry but it does seem like a bit of sore losing to me. I have been at the mercy of those that shoot with gay guns because I have only just come over. However, I am sure that you will be able to redeem yourself at the next one. Oh no. that's a proper gun one isn't it so you wont beat me then either. May be you can prove yourself worthy of sharing my mat at the next valley shoot.

I had quite forgotten how much I hate bluebells. Nice day, nice company, nice food but hateful bluebells. Can't even pick them to get them out of the way. Hey, Ho, such is life. Trouble is the damn things won't be gone by next shoot.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

noticed my score aint up and I think I know why .
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I had quite forgotten how much I hate bluebells. Can't even pick them to get them out of the way. Hey, Ho, such is life. Trouble is the damn things won't be gone by next shoot.
    If you like Col, I will make you a very small axe so that you can chop them down.

is there anything in the rule book saying you can't have a flame thrower attached to your rifle?
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Yes thanks for a great day. I have to say thanks for the help with my transition to the dark side Harry but it does seem like a bit of sore losing to me. I have been at the mercy of those that shoot with gay guns because I have only just come over. However, I am sure that you will be able to redeem yourself at the next one. Oh no. that's a proper gun one isn't it so you wont beat me then either. May be you can prove yourself worthy of sharing my mat at the next valley shoot.

Sore losing!!!!!!! Next comp a proper gun!!!!!!
    Rex let battle commence at the Valley lol
    I know i am your mentor but i haven’t taught you everything mate
    On a serious note when you do beat me mate ( which may be another year or so away ) ill shake your hand and congratulate you on your victory and ill be happy for you mate

now your talking.

That sounds like a great plan Tugg as long as your trigger is behind the firing line I think you'll be fine.

It seems like I have got a battle on my hands which will be a good test for the new viper scope strategy of mine.
    I look forward to the day you shake my hand harry cos it will be much sooner than you think, cos I have been taking on board what you have taught me. The biggest lesson seems to be have fun and I am loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    noticed my score aint up and I think I know why .
    If you can confirm your score Colin and also did you shoot round with Russ, I will add your scores, as I have two scorecards with just those first names on them and nothing else.
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    If you can confirm your score Colin and also did you shoot round with Russ, I will add your scores, as I have two scorecards with just those first names on them and nothing else.
    Typical Colin does the comp 4 times over then puts the best score in PMSL

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    That sounds like a great plan Tugg as long as your trigger is behind the firing line I think you'll be fine.

It seems like I have got a battle on my hands which will be a good test for the new viper scope strategy of mine.
    I look forward to the day you shake my hand harry cos it will be much sooner than you think, cos I have been taking on board what you have taught me. The biggest lesson seems to be have fun and I am loving it.
    I thought you said you have taken on board what ive been saying Rex. I told you before and for the last time its not the gun or the scope but the monkey pulling the trigger

As for shaking your hand. I always shake hands with whoever I shoot with and when you do beat me ill give you a bear hug lol

As for the biggest lesson you hit the nail on the head about having fun and saturday will be wet and fun when I kick your ass lol...

"O" i do love bluebells,such a wonderfull colour & smell,but not on sunday,when i took the heads off,on three targets,three plated targets,o what fun

But is was still a good day out,thanks to Karen for the food,nice one

"O" dear Harry,what a shame,the bluebells could still be there next shoot

All fun & frollocks

Lesman9
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

Luckily, I scored only one hit on a bluebell, which cost me a kill despite the .20 Daystate having a bit more punch than my usual .177 Air Wolf. I've noticed that even .25 pellets are deflected badly by any sort of leafy contact!
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    THANKS kAREN,
    yes I shot round with Russ and yes I didn't fill it in properly ,I think it was a 52.very sorry

and no harry,how dare you suggest such a thing, I had already put my scorecard in before I went round again and done alot better even with a doughnut .freakin bluebells.
    had a great day as usual
    Last edited by tugg; 15-05-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk