Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delivery problems with Buinger Shooting Germany

Post Delivery problems with Buinger Shooting Germany

After seeing a recommendation for Buinger Shooting Germany on BBS I recently ordered a replacement air cylinder for my Steyr FT110 air rifle (19/4/13).

The part has not arrived and I have contacted the German supplier with a reply saying their web site was down.

I have sent several other emails and still have not had any answer or reply since!

I wanted to know if there were any other BBS members who have ordered parts or air rifles from this company and experienced such delays?

The web site looks superb with everything a competition shooter would need and their prices are much better than UK dealers.

Has anybody experienced similar delays and does any one know if the company is still trading?

I look forward to any replies!!!

Kind regards
    L. Fairless

Delivery problems with Buinger Shooting Germany

I have found them to be very reliable. Did they send you a tracking number when you ordered ?
    Evo 10 Compact.

I ordered some bits and pieces over the weekend, and have had confirmation emails regarding the order.

However, it is still early days yet, so I shall see later in the week how my order is progressing.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Used them a number of times & always have had great service. Postage to UK can take up to a week though.

Update on Steyr order from Buinger Shooting Germany

I received a email this morning informing me there had been a bank holiday in Germany.

It also stated they had been waiting for stock supplies which would arrive in 3 days time.

I placed my order on the 19th April for a Steyr compressed air cylinder & match ear plugs.

I received one email informing there would be additional carriage costs and one email to say they had recieved the cash.

Such a pity Buinger Shooting could not keep me more informed!!

Fingers crossed the items will eventually arrive....

Will keep all posted and many thanks for your replies.

Most reassuring!!
    Lee Fairless.

I bought my Walther LG300 from them, a E800 buy. Perfect service, no problem.
    It was 'pinksteren'here, probably thats the issue
    ATB,
    yana

I am also waiting for a delivery from Buinger.

They confirmed receiving my money on April 17th - but I have not heard from them since, and I have not had any delivery.

I have sent them an email asking when they sent it to me and requested the consignment number........I am waiting for a reply.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

If they dont reply by email, just try phoning.
    I'm having the same issues with Waffen Haffner at the mo
    ATB,
    yana

Angry Still no delivery of steyr replacement part!!

Hi,

Still no delivery of replacement Steyr Oxygen cylinder + plus match ear plugs...

Please can you tell me the phone number of this company as I cannot find it on the web page or invoice.

Buillinger Shooting appears to have no phone number.

Please can you or anyone help?

This is becomming most frustrating as there is no communication between both parties and my order was placed on the 29/4/13.

So unprofessional and not what I anticipated.

Would not recommend.....

Thanks for any help
    Lee Fairless.

Maybe this helps:
    https://www.facebook.com/SchiesssportBuinger
    It shows a phonenr
    They're also on youtube.
    So you canalso try placing messages on their fb or youtube.
    Or you can try emailing directly instead of through the contact form.
    ATB,
    yana

I know it is not a real answer but Germany have had at least two bank holidays in May. I know this because a rifle I was having delivered from Walther was delayed due to the holidays.

Mark

My items arrived yesterday afternoon.

I did, however, order the wrong size iris (32mm instead of 42mm). I emailed them yesterday evening, but have not yet had a reply.

They also sent an invoice in English, but a returns form in German, with lots of small print.

I will see how my attempt to return the iris goes.

Their contact details are as follows:-

+49 (0) 9083/920121

info@schiesssport-buinger.de

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Buinger

We have used them several times, what you are all reporting is par for the course with them, in every case we ended up phoning. They do supply, eventually.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Alternatives

I would recommend using Miroslav Varga at euroshooting.eu in Pilsen, Czech Republic.

I flew out there to meet him before ordering my Walther LG300 and he is a genuinely nice bloke. Gun arrived at my home 4 days after my payment by bank transfer.

Philip.

Red face Late delivery from Buinger Rifes Germany

To all.
    the
    After reading my many useful BBS replies I phoned Buinger & finally took delivery of replacement Steyr air cylinder from Buinger Shooting, Germany.

I believe there was a problem with stock from Steyr which resulted in the 6 week delay.

It is a great shame Buinger could not have sent further information explaing why I had to wait so long.

In future I will check there is sufficient tock available before I make any further orders.

Great shame as Buinger offers such good value but their communication was poor!

Lesson learned so many thanks to all those who posted further information in your messages.

Thanks again
    Lee