Thread: New Pistol in 22lr

New Pistol in 22lr

Just taken delivery of my new Pardini FPM uk spec .22lr pistol.
    This is a 50m free pistol.

I am hoping to get to shoot it Friday.
    So far I am impressed it fits lovely in the hand comes with a nice case, tool kit and cleaning kit.

http://www.pardini.it/weapon/fpe_fpm_long_arm.asp

I will feedback on the way it shoot later on in the week if anyone is interested?
    CZ STYLE 22RF 9MM SGC LEVER RELEASE
    ANSCHUTZ 1903 BERRETA SILVER PIGEON 1
    ALFA 357 LBR .22 ROHM AIR HUNTER

Thumbs up

Please do, really looks like shooting-machine!
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training, DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching
    Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Nice looking gun! Do you know where in the country these can be shot? Preferably competitively, I don't want to be a lone member :S. My current club does air pistols/rifles and .22lr rifles... would it be effort to get permission to shoot there?
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Beautiful pistol,just got a slot for one,and torn between this one and the Morini,love my Morini air pistol,be very interested in your views once you've shot it

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Nice looking gun! Do you know where in the country these can be shot? Preferably competitively, I don't want to be a lone member :S. My current club does air pistols/rifles and .22lr rifles... would it be effort to get permission to shoot there?
    You can shoot free pistol at Bisley,you don't say if your club has a 50m range,if it does then you could approach the committee to get it cleared for pistol,as I am doing at my club at the next AGM for the second year running.....never accept that there is not enough interest in the discipline as an excuse,these are not easy to get on your FAC,and you can't borrow one unless you have a slot on your FAC for a long barrel pistol

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Thanks for info! Assume you can't even try one anywhere without a FAC (with caveats you mentioned)?

Think I need to get my own house and stop looking after undergraduate students before I have a FAC anyway ... but living at the uni is too cheap
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Very Happy

Ok had a shoot today put about 50 rnd's through it and fell in love straight away.

out of the box the set up is good but after a tweak of the trigger it became great.

My club doesnt have a 50m pistol range only 25m so I shot reduced targets and given todays weather it was pretty good.

It was a choice between this and the morini but since being told the the morini is discontinued I opted for the Pardini.

I am hoping to shoot some postal competions in the future with this pistol after joining another club with a 50m range.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Just taken delivery of my new Pardini FPM uk spec .22lr pistol.
    This is a 50m free pistol.

I am hoping to get to shoot it Friday.
    So far I am impressed it fits lovely in the hand comes with a nice case, tool kit and cleaning kit.

http://www.pardini.it/weapon/fpe_fpm_long_arm.asp

I will feedback on the way it shoot later on in the week if anyone is interested?
    What a great looking pistol I envy you shooting it please do give us updates on its performance, ...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    What a great looking pistol I envy you shooting it please do give us updates on its performance, ...mike...
    Will do hope to shoot it tomorrow and get pics.