Thread: TX200HC vs HW97k Head-to-Head

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazmati2020 View Post
    Thank you for the written up.
    I've a TX in .22 but want to go back to .177 and am torn between these two (& pro port & LGV) so seems its down to how it feels to hold with rest so close.

What do you think of the .20 as a calibre though? I'm struggling with .22 hence the back to .177

i have the tx200hc wallnut in a left handed stock ..... allways allways used .22 all my life , then this came along in .177..... STILL finding it a tad weird getting used to little pellets ( especially with my sausage fingers )
    getting there tho i suppose its just a matter of getting used to it .....
    BRILLIANT review mate have to admit top notch .. well done

just read this thread

Being new and also finding both guns I might be looking at reviewed ,is very handy in helping me choose the right gun.Lets face it its quite a bit of money to spend on a hobby so I need to get it right,but things like this review help at least I know they are both good guns.Just one question though ,what is a welsh willy kit ,sounds like something from a sex shop lol.

Had a .22 97K a few years ago and i remember it as being a good rifle if a bit twangy and heavy plus as i only shot
    it as a target gun it gave the arms a good work out when firing 100 shots per sitting. Fast forward to now and iv got
    a TX200 in .22 which is smashing. Still on the heavy side and giving the arms a work out but i love it. Iv just started
    shooting a new Daystate Huntsman Regal in 177 which is fantastically accurate but it will never have the solid feel of
    the 97 or the TX200. Tim