Thread: Fwb p34

Fwb p34

hi i was wondering if anybody has a set of large rh grips to fit the above please send me a pm thanks
    .177 STEYR HUNTING SCOUT SA FULL CARBON SHROUD BUSHNELL ELITE 4200

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Rink grips make an aftermarket grip for that model,as do Nil grips,both have an easy to use fitting guide on their websites

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

defblade is offline There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
    So long as you're doing it properly, just "large" isn't really enough detail - have a look at Rink's website to see the measurements you need. In my case, I'm got long hands but not so wide; I need a lot of volume in the grip for my lanky fingers/palm to wrap around, but not a very long one from trigger to palm support at the bottom.
    New: Hammerli AP20; BSA Meteor for daughter (and rats ); TX200 with a scope on top;
    Baikal MP-651K for plinking; and a friend with an Original 75 he doesn't mind me using!

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    hi i was wondering if anybody has a set of large rh grips to fit the above please send me a pm thanks
    Just be aware that there are two types of grip for the P34, one and two part - if you get the wrong one, they don't fit.......

....as I found out.

One part has a hole down the middle, like Steyr, whereas two part split, with the mounting blade sandwiched in between.

Saves you making embarrassing mistakes.

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308